Give me reasons to get GTAIV

This topic is locked from further discussion.

centruroides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 centruroides
Member since 2007 • 233 Posts

yup, is true!, im not sure if i should even try to get,

why?, here i go:

-despite the favorable criticism...i just dont find the "fun" part on any gameplay ive seen

- last GTAs didnt liked me

-is quite a expensive game, even thou isnt that new

tell me ur pros or such, hell!, tell me whatever u think of the game, its plot blah blah

Dauragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Dauragon
Member since 2005 • 329 Posts
um...I got it, never play it anymore.
Killer_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Killer_Panda
Member since 2005 • 749 Posts

i don't have a single reason for you to buy it.

it has a pretty fun story. that's it.

no replay value.

get saints row 2.

pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts

its more mature than saints row 1 and 2. if your mature get gta iv because it definately has the best crime story on the 360.

centruroides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#6 centruroides
Member since 2007 • 233 Posts

u sound like a fan guy, thinker at least, dunno

but no1 said anything about OVERRATED, just wanted and apreciation, or how did u feel the misions, levels, or however the game going throu

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#7 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
I'll tell you why you should get it here: Review, might be hard to read since it is not all great grammar
ENDOT12123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ENDOT12123
Member since 2007 • 1223 Posts
get it
brokenfetus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 brokenfetus
Member since 2004 • 422 Posts
Because you dont have it.
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#10 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

i would rent the missions was a 1 time fun run i played it twice but the 2 time i was kind of forced because it was the only game i had with a decent signle player as i mostly buy my games for multilayer games as they last longer but w/e back in sept that huge wind storm took out are cable for like 4 days but w/e heres few reasons why i say rent if u can or buy for 30 bucks or cheaper if u can maby from ebay 1 the missions is a 1 time run through of fun but 2 time boring because all u do is like 4real go here and kill ya its killing game but other gtas was a varity of killing 2 this gta goes bit to far with realism taking the fun from something 3 o god dont get me started with the cops is b.s cops i swear i didnt know cops job was to kill even on 1 star!!!! i swear 1 star i they tell you put your hands up and soon as u take a step u hear bang bang bang. and as i say it takes it little to far in realism your health drops alot faster then older gtas ..i enjoyed fist fighting cops in old gtas by taking there sticks and beating them not crouching behind a car and shooting 4 the online is decent nothi i would play everyday play a week done i think i rather play gta SA more then 4 because of these reasons

5 overrated like 4real game dont deserve a 10 worth junk few parts of the game ya deserves a 10 like graphics and sound but not gameplay maby 9.5

Saint_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Saint_Rising
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Frankly, I found GTA IV to be a let down. There's not nearly as much game play value as San Andreas or Vice City. There's no incentive to keep playing after you beat the game besides the races and police missions. Truthfully, the only reasons why I would suggest this game (which I preordered because I thought it would be amazing) is for the story, the characters, and the city. Past that, meh.
method115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 method115
Member since 2006 • 853 Posts

its more mature than saints row 1 and 2. if your mature get gta iv because it definately has the best crime story on the 360.

pygmahia5
I agree story was pretty good.