Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, beta out.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

The beta is out for Splinter Cell Conviction owners, did anyone tried it already? I'm downloading it right now and I'm curious if its anygood.

hkymike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#2 hkymike
Member since 2003 • 2425 Posts

I love it! Only get two maps but the gameplay is great! Best tactical shooter around!I got the beta on the PS3 with being a ps plus member but they are the same thing

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 speedfog

Sounds good, i'm at 95% now downloading can't wait :).

bblundell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 bblundell
Member since 2006 • 1086 Posts
I plan on downloading it after work today......been looking for GR and Rainbow Six to make comebacks as CoD is becoming stale.
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#5 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

I love it! Only get two maps but the gameplay is great! Best tactical shooter around!I got the beta on the PS3 with being a ps plus member but they are the same thing

hkymike

Do you know when the public beta will be?? Where there any lag issues??

Avatar image for JayQproductions
JayQproductions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 JayQproductions
Member since 2007 • 1806 Posts

I got 3 free codes in my e-mail, downloaded it and played half of one game. Just didnt feel right, the controls where very akward and I hate games that you have to press a button to look down your sights then press it again to stop, I'm not sure if you can change it but if not then thats just dumb. I'll give it another try with friends but first impression was bad.

Avatar image for KaotiK_un_basic
KaotiK_un_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 KaotiK_un_basic
Member since 2002 • 2128 Posts
how do you access it? i put in conviction, and downloaded it.. but i can't find access to it. am i missing something? (i assume you access it from somewhere in conviction? because it's not in "my games" anywhere)
Schreek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Schreek
Member since 2007 • 1637 Posts

[QUOTE="hkymike"]

MarcRecon

Do you know when the public beta will be?? Where there any lag issues??

There is no public beta and no their are no lag issues.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 speedfog

how do you access it? i put in conviction, and downloaded it.. but i can't find access to it. am i missing something? (i assume you access it from somewhere in conviction? because it's not in "my games" anywhere)KaotiK_un_basic

As far as I know, on the main menu of conviction push the "x" to go to marktplace and it automaticly opens the download for GR, then you just go to my games at dashboard after downloading.

Played it pretty long and its awesome, there are some lag issues but thats rare.
Game feels fresh to me because of the tactical elements.

Not sure about open beta tough.

Avatar image for KaotiK_un_basic
KaotiK_un_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 KaotiK_un_basic
Member since 2002 • 2128 Posts
figured it out.. i didn't have enough room i guess. deleted a bunch of stuff, and played one quick game now :)
gamerfreak1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gamerfreak1991
Member since 2005 • 2501 Posts
I played it earlier today and it felt clunky at best, but it is a beta so I'll let it slide. I don't plan on buying the game when it releases or anything I just had checked the email tied to my gamertag (which I don't do often) and I happened to have a beta token waiting in my inbox from Raptr so I downloaded it for the hell of it.
NeoDeaf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NeoDeaf03
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
It's okay. I didn't play that good. All I know there's issues that needed to be fixed before it's out. Went with 0 kills and 13 deaths, when I swore I did headshot 5 times and other teams get headshot lot of times when they're actually shooting the body.