Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 .,.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yonaswii08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 yonaswii08
Member since 2007 • 796 Posts
Like how is the game i played the demo and it is really good i think it is just as good as cod4 or even halo 3. What do you ppl think of it and how is there xbox live?
jedbaldoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 jedbaldoni
Member since 2007 • 440 Posts

in my opinion, the single player is awesome, graphics are superb......the online is very different from the single player. but also very good

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 masiisam
Member since 2003 • 5723 Posts

Like how is the game i played the demo and it is really good i think it is just as good as cod4 or even halo 3. What do you ppl think of it and how is there xbox live?yonaswii08

I love the game...I sitll play it more than COD..

The online community is still strong as ever....It's different than both cod and H3...Graw is far from a run and gun game..1-2 shots will put you out...so the pace is slow and strategic..If that is your style of game..Then go for it..Don't forget to pick up the additional map packs to go with it..The MP co-op is well worth it

yoshi15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 yoshi15
Member since 2004 • 69 Posts
Its an Amazing game...i wasnt into the Single player much....but the Multiplayer is sick......Am I going to say its better then COD4, an Halo 3...well better then HALO 3.....but I still think COD4 is the best game for the 360.....but thats just me
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#5 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
It has great Single Player, Multiplayer, and Co-Op.
sixgears2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#6 sixgears2
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts

Like how is the game i played the demo and it is really good i think it is just as good as cod4 or even halo 3. What do you ppl think of it and how is there xbox live?yonaswii08

GRAW 2 is the best tactical/simulation military shooter out on any console right now, bar none. 51 maps online, tons of Co-op missions (both with the DLC, obviously), and some of the best graphics out there for a 3rd person shooter mean it is still my favorite shooter more than a year and half after it came out.

pittongkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 pittongkid
Member since 2007 • 606 Posts
Well, its still one of the best tactical shooters out there. But with regards to tactical/strategic shooter games for the 360, R6V2 is simply still the best one for me.
grayoldwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 grayoldwolf
Member since 2005 • 2274 Posts

[QUOTE="yonaswii08"]Like how is the game i played the demo and it is really good i think it is just as good as cod4 or even halo 3. What do you ppl think of it and how is there xbox live?sixgears2

GRAW 2 is the best tactical/simulation military shooter out on any console right now, bar none. 51 maps online, tons of Co-op missions (both with the DLC, obviously), and some of the best graphics out there for a 3rd person shooter mean it is still my favorite shooter more than a year and half after it came out.

I agree with all of the above. I actually like it better than Halo 3, and I'm a big fan of the MC.

To the TC: Be warned, it's not a run and gun shooter like Halo 3 or COD4. You can't just run around blazing away. You have to approach each street and corner deliberately, plan ahead, use cover, use your team to flank the enemy and use your technological advantage. It's very tactical, and the pace is a lot slower than a run and gun FPS. As a result, some people find it boring. Usually younger kids because they don't have the patience to be planning every move and they just want to run around shooting things. It's not that type of game. It's more like Gears of War than anything else, but much better imo.

EDIT: By the way, get the first GRAW - the storyline of GRAW2 picks up right where the first one left off. It's really cheap now. If you've already played it and liked it, you'll love GRAW2. It's more of the same with even better graphics.

zombiejonny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 zombiejonny
Member since 2003 • 8277 Posts
yeah its a great game i played it od last year the single and multiplayer is a ton of fun to play.
Quintinius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Quintinius
Member since 2006 • 1050 Posts
It's one of my favourite games that have been on the Xbox. The multiplayer is just fantastic and I loved the achievements. Make sure you get the new edition of it with the maps.