Gears of War Judgment User Score?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 RiKanKiDD
Member since 2007 • 1059 Posts

People on Gamespot are rating Gears of War Judgment a total of 7.6? It's really not bad. Those people just rate it that probably because the small changes. I've played both Online and Campaign and they both run very smoothly and are enjoyable. 

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#2 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

Who cares how people are rating it? The important thing is for you to rate it, and enjoy it...

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#3 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
So everyone has to think the same as you? 7.6 isn't a bad score at all and if you would rate it higher then rate it higher.
Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#4 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14420 Posts

7.6 isn't bad at all, but considering the previous entries in the series, it sounds like a lot of fans aren't liking the changes thus the lower rating.

Avatar image for scouttrooperbob
scouttrooperbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 scouttrooperbob
Member since 2008 • 2439 Posts

No horde and no downs in onlin and only having 4 online options. As a big gears fan I dont want to put my money into this crap. They dont have execution, warzone, beast mode, horde, guardian, capture the leader, king of the hill, online executions, Really pissed about it right now.

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

Id give it an 8. The campaign is typical stuff really which isnt a bad thing but there nothing suprising there. As for the online they changed up a bunch of stuff some for the better and some not so much but its still loads of fun. My only real beef with it is the lack of maps and game modes but at least there are 2 free DLC maps coming and they are bringing execution back now if theyd just bring back annex and or king of the hill id be happy really. Overrun is a great new mode and it basically horde mode but vs actual people + kinda like BF rush thrown in and its fun but they shouldnt have ditched so many of the main stay modes.

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 EvilSelf

It is apparent that Epic allowed People Can Fly to test some new features in a Gears game. If the features were to be a success, then it wont surprise me to see another Gears game, developed by Epic, including those features.

If the new features were to fail, it is People Can Fly's fault and reputation and not Epic's.

It is clear as night and day what they were striving for.

sainraja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 sainraja
Member since 2006 • 1956 Posts

People Can Fly are a part of EPIC games...

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 EvilSelf

People Can Fly are a part of EPIC games...

sainraja

But, the excuse is feasible, should Judgment does not sell or do good. Epic is this gigantic and rich studio, which is forcing an experiment on its subsidiery (PCF). If it does well, you can quote me on this, there will be another Gears game, solely developed by Epic with the much-enjoyed "new" features that PCF introduced in Judgment.