Gears of War Dark Corners Disc

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CGT37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CGT37
Member since 2009 • 55 Posts
Does anyone know if the disc you can buy at stores is reuseable like the Halo 2 map pack that came out on disc a while back?
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#2 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
They canceled the retail Dark Corners package because Epic was only going to be able to release it in the US and they though it was unfair to the fans out side of America and because the hardcore fans complained about getting jipped having to pay for content they already bought. So they canceled the retail version, the stand alone Dark Corners DLC was cut to 1200 MS points(fifteen dollars) and the All Fronts Collection remains at twenty dollars.
SEANSEXYUNDIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#3 SEANSEXYUNDIES
Member since 2008 • 1489 Posts

They canceled the retail Dark Corners package because Epic was only going to be able to release it in the US and they though it was unfair to the fans out side of America and because the hardcore fans complained about getting jipped having to pay for content they already bought. So they canceled the retail version, the stand alone Dark Corners DLC was cut to 1200 MS points(fifteen dollars) and the All Fronts Collection remains at twenty dollars.vashkey

you kidding me i was looking forward to just being able to go out and buy the retail crap. Is this why gamestop doesn't have it listed and amazon doesn't have a price.

CGT37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 CGT37
Member since 2009 • 55 Posts
that sucks...thanks for the response
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#5 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts

I was looking forward to just being able to go out and buy the retail crap. Is this why gamestop doesn't have it listed and amazon doesn't have a price.SEANSEXYUNDIES

Yeah, me to. The retail version was supposed to come with a poster signed by the Epic team and a free Premium theme.

SEANSEXYUNDIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SEANSEXYUNDIES

[QUOTE="SEANSEXYUNDIES"] I was looking forward to just being able to go out and buy the retail crap. Is this why gamestop doesn't have it listed and amazon doesn't have a price.vashkey

Yeah, me to. The retail version was supposed to come with a poster signed by the Epic team and a free Premium theme.

i know i was looking forward to it, i wish most of the xbox community would b8tch and wine constently about almost every little thing.

topher78714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#7 topher78714
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts

[QUOTE="vashkey"]

[QUOTE="SEANSEXYUNDIES"] I was looking forward to just being able to go out and buy the retail crap. Is this why gamestop doesn't have it listed and amazon doesn't have a price.SEANSEXYUNDIES

i know i was looking forward to it, i wish most of the xbox community would b8tch and wine constently about almost every little thing.

yet here you are whining and b8tching......
SEANSEXYUNDIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SEANSEXYUNDIES

[QUOTE="SEANSEXYUNDIES"]

[QUOTE="vashkey"]

topher78714

yet here you are whining and b8tching......

how was i whining i simply stated that i was looking forward to something