gears is only amazing cause 5 of my freinds play me on it *read here haters*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kentpaul07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kentpaul07
Member since 2006 • 154 Posts
you guys are always going on about how boring gets well make some real life freinds and play them you will never get bored of gears
reubendarosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 reubendarosa
Member since 2005 • 2727 Posts
That is true, gears is a lot more fun with friends. Though that goes for any game.
Aaron89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Aaron89
Member since 2003 • 3377 Posts

That is true, gears is a lot more fun with friends. Though that goes for any game.reubendarosa

Exactly. Me and my mates always have a few rounds afterschool, since it's the best teambased game we all have (not much a fan of R6:V). 

It's incredibly fun - and knowing a guy that was just in Chemistry class with you is now covering your back ... just a blast. 

BulletsnOctane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 BulletsnOctane
Member since 2006 • 500 Posts

Yea.. almost anything with real life friends is fun. It still gets boring after a while..

Chaos_Daro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Chaos_Daro
Member since 2006 • 1818 Posts

That is true, gears is a lot more fun with friends. Though that goes for any game.reubendarosa

That's true.  And games like Timesplitters are practically made to play with friends.  Playing online with strangers is ok but nothing beats playing with your mates.

Vinny6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Vinny6
Member since 2003 • 273 Posts
Yea it would be nice with friends but none of mine play it
sadikovic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 sadikovic
Member since 2004 • 3868 Posts

Games are always fun when played with friends, BUT - Most 360 gamers work and dont have the time to arrange something like that; your friends are either there or not. And the game is not hated just because of the annoying kids that play the game its hated by people mainly for the Glitches. Thats why I call it "Glitches Of War". 

But its nice to see that you are having fun. Plus Multiplayer games online dont come close to the OLD days when you would just mash on the N64 or PS1 controller with 3-4 friends.

kentpaul07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kentpaul07
Member since 2006 • 154 Posts
if i see a glicher come near me i blow his headoff

basicly that chaingltich is you getting chainsawed but having a few more secs to live

add my gamer tag if your group of freinds what to play mine

GT:Kentpaul07 il get 3 of us on my team
BulletsnOctane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BulletsnOctane
Member since 2006 • 500 Posts

Plus Multiplayer games online dont come close to the OLD days when you would just mash on the N64 or PS1 controller with 3-4 friends.sadikovic

I was going to write almost the exact same thing. Nothing IMO comes close to Goldeneye. A group of about 5 to 10 friends after school.. Playing for 10 hours straight...Yea I miss those good ole' days.

Edit: That's the thing. I can't play for 10 hours straight with friends anymore. Gears is a fun game indeed with people you trust. But I dislike Gears for it's lack of great gameplay and the communication as far as really bad trash talkers. It's immature and really quite annoying...

Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts
Meh, there's dozens of games I'd rather play with my friends... and DO, for that matter. I have a bunch of friends with this game and I haven't asked them to play it with me once. What I mean to say, TC, is that you fail. You think you're king of this castle because you've found yourself a friend and you are incorrect.
jdknight21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#11 jdknight21
Member since 2006 • 3282 Posts
What if your real life friends were bored and moved on from Gears as well :o     Way to vaguely attempt to insult people that have different preferences that are using the same video game forum as yourself.  That would be like me taking a stab that you don't have enough friends to even fill up all 8 slots.  See, it's just presumptuous and lame.
fmobliv06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 1

#12 fmobliv06
Member since 2006 • 2429 Posts
oh yeah, definately. yesterday i was playing with my friend and another friend from spanish class on my team, and it was so much more fun than playing with strangers. we kicked butt too btw lol
Rockhopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Rockhopper
Member since 2002 • 1071 Posts

/agreed

We have a group of 12 of us old working farts that get together about  2x per week to throw down in some Gears. Nothing better than listening to the trash talk while participating in drunken Gears.