Gears chainsaw duel

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SuperIntendent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SuperIntendent
Member since 2002 • 644 Posts

Anyone feel the Chainsaw Duel is going to be extremely flawed to the players who have turbo controllers? It's bad enough in COD where people actually paid the $100 on ebay to shoot a G3 like a M4.

CATERBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 CATERBIRD
Member since 2008 • 281 Posts
maybe, but i highly doubt it because of the intense playtesting and tweaking that will be done in october until probobly the 24 or 25th when tey start makin discs.
SuperIntendent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SuperIntendent
they need to make it better than tapping a button. like pressing forward on the joystick rapidly or shifting left and right on the joystick. something that a turbo controller cant abuse.
FMX_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FMX_Gamer
Member since 2006 • 406 Posts

Anyone feel the Chainsaw Duel is going to be extremely flawed to the players who have turbo controllers? It's bad enough in COD where people actually paid the $100 on ebay to shoot a G3 like a M4.

SuperIntendent

im glad someone made a topic about this, ive been thinking the same as you for awhile now. I just hope that EPIC has thought of this as well. Or im gona be angry :evil:

TX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#5 TX360
Member since 2008 • 4051 Posts
i have a modded i will probaly use it for fun but people need to accept you can't stop people using them unless epic does something with the game to stop it and im not rubbish at games i just use it for fun with friends.
SuperIntendent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SuperIntendent

i have a modded i will probaly use it for fun but people need to accept you can't stop people using them unless epic does something with the game to stop it and im not rubbish at games i just use it for fun with friends.TX360

I don't mind if people use it for fun. But when people use it to win all the time or even just mess with the games original mechanics, thats when it ruins the community.

TX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#7 TX360
Member since 2008 • 4051 Posts

[QUOTE="TX360"]i have a modded i will probaly use it for fun but people need to accept you can't stop people using them unless epic does something with the game to stop it and im not rubbish at games i just use it for fun with friends.SuperIntendent

I don't mind if people use it for fun. But when people use it to win all the time or even just mess with the games original mechanics, thats when it ruins the community.

yeh i agree because when i use it i just run about with a pistol and kill for fun and when i play clan matches i put it off.

lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

SuperIntendent

omg i f- hatted that. the 1st time i was like man he can shoot fast. then thought i have quick finger and i def. cant shoot a G3 like that. nice topic btw. like some one else said i doubt that it will be an issue. if some one is going to chainsaw you while your not looking you wont survive any way. the game will be intense so i doubt it will come down to you both not having ammo and you just happen to get stuck with a guy that using a modded controller.

Avatar image for luigismansion101
luigismansion101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 luigismansion101
Member since 2003 • 733 Posts
I think they should just generate a 3 button random sequence (ex: BAA ABX XYY) and whoever does their sequence faster wins. it would require a little more skill than tapping a button and i don't know that anyone could glitch that.
Aaron89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Aaron89
Member since 2003 • 3377 Posts
You know, there are ways to identify turbo controllers, but it's all upto the developers to implement it. If it becomes a major issue, I bet EPIC will do something about it.
FMX_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FMX_Gamer
Member since 2006 • 406 Posts

You know, there are ways to identify turbo controllers, but it's all upto the developers to implement it. If it becomes a major issue, I bet EPIC will do something about it.Aaron89

I hope so, or epic will let me down... EPICLY !

orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#12 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
ehh, I don't mind JUST mashing a button. as long as it's somewhat creative, I'll be satisfied. :D