Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Ok just an fyi for Gears of War 4 players who play horde. If you have the Scout class in your team, you should let him pick up all the power drops.

His passive ability is he receives double the amount(indicated in parentheses when he picks up) but only when the wave is still active. As soon as the wave ends, he loses that ability. This is why a lot of people leave 1-2 enemies alive in order to allow the Scout to clean house and pick up all the power before the wave ends.

Just posting this because in many of the matches I played, people were not aware of this and its basically a game changer if you have a strong team. He can also further increase the power amount with the Deposit bonus skill card, but you need to equip the card for that.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Thanks for the heads up !

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 29

#3 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts

I play scout and most of the time my team doesn't wait for me to get the power

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#4 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@doubalfa: I know, lot of people don't know about this.....or maybe they don't care. It can definitely help win the game though, especially if the Scout also has that deposit bonus.....he should pick everything up.

doubalfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 29

#5 doubalfa
Member since 2006 • 7108 Posts

yeah I have the deposit bonus level 3 at the moment, hope we can play sometime to actually have people to work with