gamestop online order closed???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MGamer333 (519 posts) -

ok i ordered battlefield:BC2 online at gamestop.com a couple of days ago and today i checked and it say closed under status and i click on the order number for the game the status say shipped. I check the mail and there was no game in the mail and i dont think the game shipped that fast in 3 days so does that mean the game is been shipped to my house or did it just start shipping.

#2 Posted by Proflex09 (157 posts) -

It may be in your town and "Out for Delivery" which can be whenever UPS/FEDEX OR Usps decides to deliver it.

Id call and ask if i were you

#3 Posted by Darkslayer16 (3611 posts) -

Shipped just means the package left their warehouse. Example my Dragon Age expansion showed up as "shipped" on a site around last Thursday but that doesn't mean I got it Thursday.. depending how far away you live the package has to go from the main UPS place to the smaller one around your area then on a truck then to your house.

#4 Posted by MGamer333 (519 posts) -

Shipped just means the package left their warehouse. Example my Dragon Age expansion showed up as "shipped" on a site around last Thursday but that doesn't mean I got it Thursday.. depending how far away you live the package has to go from the main UPS place to the smaller one around your area then on a truck then to your house.

Darkslayer16
ok thanks but what does closed mean?
#5 Posted by PsYcHo_BrOwNiE (5059 posts) -
If it doesn't come you should check the post office
#6 Posted by Darkslayer16 (3611 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darkslayer16"]

MGamer333

ok thanks but what does closed mean?

Closed means you can't cancel / edit the order.

#7 Posted by MGamer333 (519 posts) -
ok hope thats true thanks
#8 Posted by Sonny360Elite (1593 posts) -
That's absolutely true 100%. Shipped just means that they've *shipped* you the item. It usually takes whatever many days for it to get to you though, they're just letting you know it's on the way. They should've provided you with a tracking number i believe which should give you a good idea of where your order is and how much longer it will take to get to you. Before it ships it says that the order is Open, which means you can cancel or change the order. You can change the order by uprgrading shipping or adding another payment method, but when it says closed that's when you've already been charged and the items been shipped. So, it's closed and you can't change the order.
#9 Posted by Elian2530 (3658 posts) -
ok hope thats true thanksMGamer333
It is. Take it from a person who orders a lot of sh*t online.. Haha. I've dealt with delivery companies in so many ways because I'm impatient as hell. Closed, does mean you can't cancel or edit the order. It has been FINALIZED. Enjoy your game! :)
#10 Posted by MGamer333 (519 posts) -
ok one more question so it say 5-10 business days, so that mean u have to wait at least 5 days and it wont come earlier then 5 days?
#11 Posted by Sonny360Elite (1593 posts) -
Most recently I pre-ordered and received MLB2k10 and Final Fantasy XIII from Gamestop,com with free value shipping (5-10 days). Both games released on a Tuesday and they were delivered to my house on Fridays, about 3 days, So no you don't always have to wait 5 days but there are different things that determine how long it will take. For instance, where you live.