gamespot gta4 review

This topic is locked from further discussion.

murixxo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 murixxo
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
do you think gs will post the review 2 or 3 days before the game release like they did with halo 3??
FamiBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 FamiBox
Member since 2007 • 5481 Posts

do you think gs will post the review 2 or 3 days before the game release like they did with halo 3??murixxo

If it is going to get a good score, yes. If not, no.

hschaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 hschaf
Member since 2008 • 637 Posts
judging by the length of time its taken them to put out recent reviews id say it will be out the day of release at the earliest.
Duel_King_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Duel_King_X
Member since 2006 • 320 Posts

Since EVERYTHING about the game is going to be amazing I predict that EVERY gaming publication (except nintendo power cuz gta 4 won't be on wii) will give GTAIV a PERFECT Score.

That would mean.....

Gamespot, Game Informer, OXM, 1UP, IGN, Game Informer, GamePro, X-Play, Reviews on The Run, Edge, GameSpy, Famitsu, Eurogamer, GameTrailers, and EGM,

Thats a lotta reviews. and we already know that OXM (UK) and PSM (UK) gave the game perfect scores.

ARO1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 ARO1993
Member since 2007 • 213 Posts

doubt it cause they normally take forever

maybe theyll pick up their s*** for this one

hope it gets a 10

crazymunda6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 crazymunda6
Member since 2004 • 1389 Posts
Hope So, but it shouldn't matter about the reviews, cuase its only one persons view on a specific game. If you believe that its a good game, get it. If you have doubts rent it...

PEACE
bazanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 bazanger
Member since 2004 • 2838 Posts
i'm guessing it will take them a day or two, since they're always slow on reviews now. also i'm guessing they'll give it a low score, since they seem to be fans of under-grading good games. either way i'll get it on release.
limpbizkit818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 limpbizkit818
Member since 2004 • 15044 Posts
I hope they don't fall in the hype hole like most reviewers seems to do for every GTA game.
Then again GS's review quilty dropped off the deep end a while back so who knows.
ianp_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ianp_91
Member since 2004 • 2376 Posts

Since EVERYTHING about the game is going to be amazing I predict that EVERY gaming publication (except nintendo power cuz gta 4 won't be on wii) will give GTAIV a PERFECT Score.

That would mean.....

Gamespot, Game Informer, OXM, 1UP, IGN, Game Informer, GamePro, X-Play, Reviews on The Run, Edge, GameSpy, Famitsu, Eurogamer, GameTrailers, and EGM,

Thats a lotta reviews. and we already know that OXM (UK) and PSM (UK) gave the game perfect scores.

Duel_King_X

im thinkin that ur a little toooo excited ...i wouldnt be suprised if it doesnt get a 10 on gamespot..and i would laugh my ass off if it turned out to have bugs and glitches in the first couple weeks till they patch it..

Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Thomasdeleo
Member since 2006 • 1984 Posts
I'm guessing it will score a min. 9.5 across the board.
Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
There reviews have been quicker now for some reason, but yeah I have no idea what they're going to rate it.
It's either going to be something good like past GTA games or very shocking to everyone like Army of Two.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#12 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Easy 9.5-10
porky_ownsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 porky_ownsu
Member since 2008 • 1287 Posts
will it beat oblivion's 9.6?
deadFalling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 deadFalling
Member since 2007 • 769 Posts
im goin to bet that this game wont live up to the hype and everyone will be a little disapointed. i got 10 bucks on that
Avatar image for decepticondevil
decepticondevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 decepticondevil
Member since 2003 • 3607 Posts

Like I posted before, GS reviews are total crap. They'll probably give it a 7.0 and say;

"The Good- Continues the classic GTA gameplay style perfectly. Though there are not a lot of huge changes to the formula, you don't need to fix what isn't broken. The same GTA gameplay that gamers have come to know and love.

The Bad- Too much like the last gen GTA games gameplay-wise. The formula is beginning to get stale and needs an overhaul to stay current."

It'll be a typical GS review. It'll totally contradict itself and make no sense at all.

gamer082009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 gamer082009
Member since 2007 • 6679 Posts
I doubt gamespot will drag their feet when it comes down to this review, of course since it's the most anticipated game of the year right next to MGS4. So I think gamespot will have a review up the day before GTA IV releases or the same day it comes out.