Games you don't have to think about

This topic is locked from further discussion.

I_am_theOpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 I_am_theOpus
Member since 2009 • 768 Posts

what are some good games that you don't really have to think about? I'm looking for something you can just kinda pick up and play and have some fun when your bored and not in the mood to play anything else.

Probably sounds like a strange request but I've been playing a lot of strategy games and such at the moment and I'm just looking for something I can play in between, if you know what I mean.:P

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

I had the same feeling as you so I bought some shooters for some mindless action. No need to try and build an army and no need to care about dying. I bought COD4 and it was a lot of fun to just mess around.

wiouds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 wiouds
Member since 2004 • 6233 Posts

No. All games are base of problem solving so there for all games require thinking that include the Halo games, COD games, WRPG, JRPG and so on.

Urban_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Urban_Flow
Member since 2009 • 721 Posts
[QUOTE="I_am_theOpus"]

what are some good games that you don't really have to think about? I'm looking for something you can just kinda pick up and play and have some fun when your bored and not in the mood to play anything else.

Probably sounds like a strange request but I've been playing a lot of strategy games and such at the moment and I'm just looking for something I can play in between, if you know what I mean.:P

An arcade game sounds ideal.
BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Yeah i would go for an arcade game, but surprisingly some arcade games involve more thinking than some actual games out there :P. Just pick up GTA IV and go around causing havoc. When im bored and don't feel like playing any other game, i just play GTA, and go around blowing things up :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 1

#6 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
Member since 2008 • 4403 Posts

I never think when I play Kitten Cannon. I just sit back and watch.....the kitty......fly.

BFKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 BFKZ
Member since 2004 • 1728 Posts

Even though i mostly play only the big games, i was looking for Mini Ninjas for about a year till i found it last week...I dunno, i like attractive games iguess :D

d_mazter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 d_mazter
Member since 2008 • 58 Posts

I enjoy playing doom when I don't really feel like playing competativly. Its fun to just try to kill as many things as you can with a chainsaw :lol:

jjivey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 jjivey
Member since 2010 • 1354 Posts

mainly rpgs, but i at least look at a review score. Nothing worse than a rpg with like a 4 out of 10. Usually means one of the worst possible. Other than that im all for any rpg.