Games being unworthy on current Systems!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bucharifique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Bucharifique
Member since 2006 • 178 Posts

The message is.... That certain games should have just been realesed for the xbox and Playstation 2 rather than all systems or just the Xbox 360 and PS3!

For example games like need for speed carbon lets say! The game only looks a bit better on the 360 than it does for the original xbox!

There are a good amount of games that are multiplatformed! But now there are barely any! Why? Cause games for the original xbox have stopped and are only a few PS2 games on the way!

Now I've seen a good amount of games on the Xbox 360 that are honestly looking like they should of been realesed for the original Xbox or even the Playstation 2!

Now for the games that dont look that nice to the eye, meaning up to date; should these games even be realesed on the Xbox 360 or PS3 or should they just have been or should be realesed for the older systems such as the original Xbox or Ps2?

Maybe one day I shall add to this mocking mini-post of mine!

Childeater10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Childeater10
Member since 2006 • 3027 Posts

Unworthy? What are you calling the xbox and ps2 unworthy? There are some incredible games on the xbox and ps2 that far surpass alot of games on the xb360 and ps3.

Every console is going to have its stinkers... its the way of gaming.

Bucharifique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Bucharifique
Member since 2006 • 178 Posts

No! lol I didnt mean it like that! I mean a games graphics! Ive seen some games on the Xbox 360 that honeslty I think the Original Xbox and Ps2 could handle with ease!

I loved off games on both those systems!

Childeater10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Childeater10
Member since 2006 • 3027 Posts

No! lol I didnt mean it like that! I mean a games graphics! Ive seen some games on the Xbox 360 that honeslty I think the Original Xbox and Ps2 could handle with ease!

I loved off games on both those systems!

Bucharifique
Oh that i agree with. Games like Bomber man on the 360.. ohh man. And Turning Point, those are some true winners of next gen gaming!
Jordo321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jordo321
Member since 2008 • 884 Posts
I think it's safe to say in any category consisting of the word bad, unworthy, pure sh#t, number one goes to: Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer!!!!