Game recommendations

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RonnieAV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RonnieAV
Member since 2016 • 100 Posts

My Xbox One library's been pretty dry and I'd like to fix that.

The only games I have for it are

Killer Instinct, Gears of War 4, Sunset Overdrive, Overcooked, and Forza Horizon 3.

I like fighting, RPGs, racing, and platformers. Not a fan of 1st person shooters but 3rd person is good. What are some good games you guys can recommend? preferably if they have physical releases.

resevilfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 resevilfan1
Member since 2006 • 783 Posts

I highly recommend resident evil 7. Also halo mcc even though you dont like fps its got 4 great games really cheap, the witcher 3 dead rising, yooka leylee and gears ue

RonnieAV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RonnieAV
Member since 2016 • 100 Posts
@resevilfan1 said:

I highly recommend resident evil 7. Also halo mcc even though you dont like fps its got 4 great games really cheap, the witcher 3 dead rising, yooka leylee and gears ue

Dead Rising is a good one! I'll look into Yooka Laylee as well. Witcher 3 looks pretty cool too.

@nibbin1191 said:

Fallout 4, just run around in 3rd person mode. The Witcher 3.

Dark Souls 3.

GTA 5.

Hitman.

State of Decay (super cheap).

I forgot all about GTA V, I'll definitely get that. Is Dark Souls 3 really that hard or are people exaggerating its difficulty?

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@ronnieav: Forza Motorsport 6 & Forza Horizon 2. I would say Forza Motorsport, but it's a little light on content.

Also Max: Corse of Brotherhood & Child of Light.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Fortnite, its in closed beta and you can buy standard founders pack for around $39(game will eventually be free to play in 2018?) and get into the closed beta.

Why pay when itll be free to play at some point? The game is awesome and you want to play it now!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

Me thinks you'd like Rare Replay. Lots-O-Fun to be had with that collection.

Even though you say you don't like FPS, I'd also say MCC is one of the greatest bangs for the buck on X1 especially if you've never played through the Halos.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

If you like Fighting and RPG, you need to check out Injustice 2. Tekken 7 is solid as well, but doesn't have RPG elements. Do you prefer J or WRPGs? You can't go wrong with the Witcher 3 if you enjoy WRPGs. Sadly the xOne lacks japanese games like JRPGs.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SecretPolice

@ArchoNils2 said:

If you like Fighting and RPG, you need to check out Injustice 2. Tekken 7 is solid as well, but doesn't have RPG elements. Do you prefer J or WRPGs? You can't go wrong with the Witcher 3 if you enjoy WRPGs. Sadly the xOne lacks japanese games like JRPGs.

One of the finest JRPG's ever is playable via BC, Lost Odyssey. Also Blue Dragon is available via BC as well. Just for the record ya know. :P

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

@SecretPolice said:
@ArchoNils2 said:

One of the finest JRPG's ever is playable via BC, Lost Odyssey. Also Blue Dragon is available via BC as well. Just for the record ya know. :P

To be fair, he asked for xOne games and while LO is great, BD is horrible.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SecretPolice

@ArchoNils2 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@ArchoNils2 said:

To be fair, he asked for xOne games and while LO is great, BD is horrible.

Sure but he may be unaware those games can indeed be played on X1.