Fun 4-player Xbox game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Lildude_543 (25 posts) -
Ok I have a sort of problem. See, my dad is going to buy a flat screen TV and HD and all that good stuff. My friends and I see this as a great gaming opportunity. I suggested we play Borderlands on system link with two separate TV's, since there's four of us. Well, I was disappointed to find that you can only have one person per system while playing system link. So I need suggestions for games we could play. Now, I want a game that we can play through the campaign like Borderlands. I don't want to play Call of Duty or Halo or anything like that. Another thing...None of us like party games. I know most party games are for the Wii, but I'm sure there's a few for the 360. Anyways, That's where you come in, forum. Help me? Please? Note-I have Castle Crashers. It's boring now lol. Played it way too much so please don't suggest that. And I need a game that we can all play on one system since I don't feel like buying two new games. I'll most likely only rent it anyway.
#2 Posted by Strider_91 (6570 posts) -
I think you should use the recommendation thread, but for four player games? Sports games, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Zombie Apocalypse (Xbox Arcade), Monster Madness isn't too bad.. Not really sure what else to suggest.. Halo is a brilliant party game though..
#3 Posted by narog84 (1126 posts) -
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 Rock Band 3
#4 Posted by GFugue (935 posts) -

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2, 'Splosion Man, Forza 3, Snoopy Flying Ace (I'm not sure you can play with 4 people on system link, though -- check that first), Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (Check SL, too), Left 4 Dead and PGR 4. That's all I can remember now.

#5 Posted by Flamingpostman (1172 posts) -

arcade games,halo,idk very many

#6 Posted by gamingboss (170 posts) -
Need for Speed.
#7 Posted by Vance009 (125 posts) -

Castle Crashers

#8 Posted by david0495 (363 posts) -

if you have it setup with two 360s and two tvs you should be able to play borderlands online with each other. two people playing on one screen, unless you don't have xbox live

#9 Posted by Lildude_543 (25 posts) -
You can't play split-screen system link or Xbox live. We tried to play split screen online with just me and another person. Doesn't work. And Vance...Did you even read my post? Or are you just trying to be stupid? Lol. I should have probably been more specific...I have a Wii, 360, and PS3 so it don't matter which system the game is for. But I'm looking for a game that we can play through a campaign type thing together. Something like Hunter: The Reckoning. The only problem with Splosion Man is that me and my one friend beat it on co-op, and the other two don't like the game so yeah. I also have N+ but none of us like that game anymore either. So not so much a party game, but a game that we can all play together that's not just a bunch of mini-games.
#10 Posted by piranha_inc (1994 posts) -
Sonic and Sega all stars racing, don't know if you might like it
#11 Posted by wwervin (10273 posts) -
Rock Band/Guitar Hero? Otherwise, get a Wii if you want to play party games.
Avatar image for SoftAsBaboonAss
#12 Posted by SoftAsBaboonAss (565 posts) -

Zombie Estate (indie game) Its only 80 msp and its more fun than many retail games!

#13 Posted by The-Longshot (1321 posts) -

I would also recommend using the recommendationds thread.forums but,

I would recommend Aegis Wing, The turtles arcade games )original, and back in time) and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

#14 Posted by F0urTwenty (1842 posts) -

Get Castle Crashers.. its quite addicting :D

#15 Posted by DesiGhost (371 posts) -

Ok I have a sort of problem. See, my dad is going to buy a flat screen TV and HD and all that good stuff. My friends and I see this as a great gaming opportunity. I suggested we play Borderlands on system link with two separate TV's, since there's four of us. Well, I was disappointed to find that you can only have one person per system while playing system link. So I need suggestions for games we could play. Now, I want a game that we can play through the campaign like Borderlands. I don't want to play Call of Duty or Halo or anything like that. Another thing...None of us like party games. I know most party games are for the Wii, but I'm sure there's a few for the 360. Anyways, That's where you come in, forum. Help me? Please? Note-I have Castle Crashers. It's boring now lol. Played it way too much so please don't suggest that. And I need a game that we can all play on one system since I don't feel like buying two new games. I'll most likely only rent it anyway.Lildude_543
The perfect game would be Left 4 Dead 2. It is fun, scary, and funny all at the same time. I really think you guys would enjoy this game.

#16 Posted by Lildude_543 (25 posts) -

F0urTwenty
Are you serious? I hope your kidding...If you're not, try reading my original post again. Also, I completely forgot about Left 4 Dead 2 and Aegis Wing. Got both of them lol. Thank you guys. You (mostly) had good suggestions and quick replies too. And sorry I'm fairly new to posting in any type of forum, so I wasn't sure where to put this thread. This might sound nooby but, how do I move it to recommendations?
#17 Posted by Vance009 (125 posts) -

well in that case, Left 4 Dead one and two. both games you can have split screen players on line. only 2 not 4.

#18 Posted by F0urTwenty (1842 posts) -
[QUOTE="F0urTwenty"]

Lildude_543
Are you serious? I hope your kidding...If you're not, try reading my original post again. Also, I completely forgot about Left 4 Dead 2 and Aegis Wing. Got both of them lol. Thank you guys. You (mostly) had good suggestions and quick replies too. And sorry I'm fairly new to posting in any type of forum, so I wasn't sure where to put this thread. This might sound nooby but, how do I move it to recommendations?

i read half of your post and than posted.. now i see AT THE BOTTOM you put you already have castle crashers.. whoops
#19 Posted by BLAS1AN (3500 posts) -

Gears Of War 2, Crimson Skies (2 player per split screen and system linked)

Ghost recon advanced warriors 2. (2-4 player per split screen and system linked)

Monster madness, Marvel alliance (4 player same screen)

#20 Posted by codbestplayer (25 posts) -
To Those who are extremely good at video games and spend most ur times playing games, visit this website http://gamerslounge.fastprofitpages.com/?id=john1991 but please dont visit it unless u really have skills, and if u do have skills be prepared to make big bucks
#21 Posted by yagr_zero (27850 posts) -
Please use the Game Recommendation Thread next time when asking for what game to buy.