Full circle scratch-where to get it resurfaced (San Jose/ Santa Clara)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kahluah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kahluah
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I recently made an idiot move and ended up getting two full rings around one of my game disks. They are actually quite faint compared to other full circle scratches I have seen, but they are not allowing me to play the game none the less. In my search for a solution I came across resurfacing. I know it does not always work, but I would much rather spend $2-5 than $30 for a new copy of the game. I do not want to hear it does not work, because I have looked through pages upon pages of forums and such and some people have solved their full circle scratches by resurfacing. My problem is where do I get it resurfaced? I have called my two closest gamestops, blockbusters, and other such rental stores but they say they do not have resurfacers. I live in the San Jose/ Santa Clara area and I was wondering if anyone knew a store that offered resurfacing. I would really like to try to fix the disk cheaply before I spend even more money than I already have this month.
psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

Hey mate. I've had success with GTA4 Xbox 360, getting it resurfaced removed rear errors. Your experience may differ.

Just a thought, maybe you should update the topic title to say the location in which you're looking for resurfacing? EG - Where to resurface in San Jose/Santa Clara? Might help to get you more responses which are hopefully helpful.

Kahluah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Kahluah
That, it a good idea.
macklinjudith1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 macklinjudith1
I like chess.
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#5 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Chess is a good game. As for the topic, check your local video rental stores and game stores.
hildseller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hildseller
yeah,me too,Chess is a good game.As for the topic, check your local video rental stores and game stores.thanks