FDDYD73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 FDDYD73
Member since 2022 • 3 Posts

Really considering selling off my Series X. I have sunk a ton of money in games... And I like very few. And as good of a deal as gamepass is... I hate renting stuff. I'm afraid that's the future of Xbox... Just renting through gamepass. I like to "own" my games. I go back 5 years later and still. Play them. Maybe the whole gaming industry will go that direction... That will make my decision super easy... Find a new hobby... Lol

Only things I really play on Series X are Battlefield 4, Battlefront 2, Lego SW, Fight Night, and Dragon Quest xi.

And I seem to have "input lag" on everything. And my tv is old.. so no game mode on it. It's a Samsung 720p, so should there even be lag at that resolution?

Opinions? -Frustrated gamer

And I'm not a Sony Boy. Only thing they have I'm jealous of is The Last of Us and Days Gone. I have to admit I do like classic Nintendo titles though. But, no first person shooters on Switch.

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 293

User Lists: 0

#2 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2931 Posts

Do you want some game recommendations?

You don't necessarily have to go the gamepass route. You can probably find a new copy of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Gears of War 4 (comes with previous 4 games download codes) for cheap. If you like FPS, I might also recommend Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (The reboot) was excellent.

Generally, if you're a big StarWars fan, Mass Effect tends to come to mind as a recommendation. You can get the Mass Effect legendary collection?

A new 4K TV probably wouldn't hurt either.