Front Lines Demo lot of memory

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Halo3_RBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Halo3_RBS
Member since 2007 • 143 Posts

ok i am DLING Front lines demo right now!! but its costs 1.69 GB!!!1 holy crap i only got 9.4 GB!! like if the demo is that much wont the full game be like 2.69 GB lol like i dont got that kidn a money go buy a hard drive when ever i want....... does any one know what the full game is going to cost in memory:?

kdt55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 kdt55
Member since 2004 • 2525 Posts
This is Huge!!
Mstrchiefpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 Mstrchiefpwns
Member since 2006 • 814 Posts

That game is going to be on a disc right? if it is like every other game then you don't have to worry it won't take up much of anything at all. Just delete the demo when you're done with it

NOD_Grindking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NOD_Grindking
Member since 2004 • 2778 Posts

ok i am DLING Front lines demo right now!! but its costs 1.69 GB!!!1 holy crap i only got 9.4 GB!! like if the demo is that much wont the full game be like 2.69 GB lol like i dont got that kidn a money go buy a hard drive when ever i want....... does any one know what the full game is going to cost in memory:?

Halo3_RBS

You do realize that games come on discs right? So what does it matter how big it is....play the demo, delete it, buy the game and your still at your regular 9.4 gb....minus a few megs for save games........whats the big deal?

Halo3_RBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Halo3_RBS
i know i delete the demo gosh i not nooby lol just the demo is just 1.69 GB and thats not a full game man..... well lucky the summer coming up i dont want any games ill save for a new ahrd drive then :D!!! ok i figure out my problem lol
Mstrchiefpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Mstrchiefpwns

i know i delete the demo gosh i not nooby lol just the demo is just 1.69 GB and thats not a full game man..... well lucky the summer coming up i dont want any games ill save for a new ahrd drive then :D!!! ok i figure out my problem lolHalo3_RBS

I still don't understand your logic here. There's no reason for you to have to buy a new hard drive......

Halo3_RBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Halo3_RBS
i think you think hard drives last 4ever or something lol they do run out of space
Mstrchiefpwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Mstrchiefpwns

i think you think hard drives last 4ever or something lol they do run out of space Halo3_RBS

that still doen't explain why u think u need a new hard drive. Games come on DISCS. Saves from games on discs hardly have any noticeable effect on your hard drive. The demo is big because there is no disc accossiated with it. I think ur a bit confused with how things work or sumthin, just don't buy a new hard drive u will regret it.

MyndFlyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 MyndFlyte
Member since 2005 • 1103 Posts

i think you think hard drives last 4ever or something lol they do run out of space Halo3_RBS

I think you don't understand. Games come on discs. All that gets saved to your HDD are game saves. The data from the game stays on the disc. DISCS!!!! (They're the round plastic things with the hole in the middle that you put into your disk drive in case you don't know).

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts
this guy has no idea...
SingtheSorrow1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SingtheSorrow1
Member since 2003 • 297 Posts
I'm wondering what all this kid has saved on his HDD to be so concerned about 2 Gigs for a game that comes pre loaded onto a disc.
purified-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12 purified-7
Member since 2007 • 124 Posts
its called a cd you know that invention
outbreak201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#13 outbreak201
Member since 2005 • 8372 Posts
the game sucks :? its battlefield 2: modern combat with sprint and robotic cars and helicopters which are hard to control :?