Free gamerpics and themes...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for PerfectParadox1
#1 Posted by PerfectParadox1 (1506 posts) -
i am not going to folk out loads of money on pictures, but i was wondering which gamerpics and themes were free on xbox live marketplace
#3 Posted by Chack1598 (1351 posts) -
I think the GTA4 theme i got was free, can't remember but i'm about 90% sure it was
#4 Posted by JS92 (510 posts) -
yeh he GTA IV theme is free!!! for sure!!! but i dont know any other ones that are free i think that you can get some gamerpics andthemes from the halo 3 legendary edition from one of the disks but i aint sure about the limited edition...but thats about it
#5 Posted by cool_baller (12491 posts) -
I got a Halo 3 one for free. Limited time only
#6 Posted by stevenmejia007 (896 posts) -

i am not going to folk out loads of money on pictures, but i was wondering which gamerpics and themes were free on xbox live marketplacePerfectParadox1

go to xbox.com then "live marketplace" then choose "gamerpics/themes" and you'll see whats free and whats not 8)

#7 Posted by PS360Fanboy (2096 posts) -
i dont remember any "free" ones
#8 Posted by RageFanatic (79 posts) -

[QUOTE="PerfectParadox1"]i am not going to folk out loads of money on pictures, but i was wondering which gamerpics and themes were free on xbox live marketplacestevenmejia007

go to xbox.com then "live marketplace" then choose "gamerpics/themes" and you'll see whats free and whats not 8)

Yeah but they need to update it because some of them aren't on there.
#9 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (3591 posts) -
Yup, I have mine set as the GTA IV theme and it was free.
#10 Posted by Explosiv12 (106 posts) -

one of the black ops themes was free. i think it was called "worldwide premiere theme" or something like that.