For those who have sent in their 360 for repair

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Anoch20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Anoch20
Member since 2006 • 1558 Posts
About how long did it take for you to get it back? They are telling me I still have to wait 2-3 weeks I sent it on the 7th and they say they just got it on the 18th. I had called them 2 days ago and the automated operator said it was already being shipped back to me, but today I talk to a guy and he says 2-3 more weeks.
Boostd4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Boostd4
Member since 2006 • 167 Posts

Took 11 business days after they received it....so almost 3 weeks for me.

CBScott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CBScott
Member since 2006 • 213 Posts
3-4 weeks from the time you send it out, until the time you get it back.
Anoch20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Anoch20
That is fing ridiculous why in the world does it take so long to fix it? They make it in a few minutes but take weeks to fix it. And I was all excited that I may get it back in time for Halo 3 which I already have pre-ordered, I guess I will have to go get my money back :( this sux
Frost71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Frost71
Member since 2005 • 208 Posts
I've done this twice, first time I got it back in under 2 weeks. The second time took about 4 weeks.
chief_527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 chief_527
Member since 2003 • 1121 Posts
the M$ customer service is the worst EVA!!!!!!........anyways mine took about 7 weeks but i got a controler and 3 month live card out of it 8)
FUBAR24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 FUBAR24
Member since 2005 • 12185 Posts

That is fing ridiculous why in the world does it take so long to fix it? They make it in a few minutes but take weeks to fix it. And I was all excited that I may get it back in time for Halo 3 which I already have pre-ordered, I guess I will have to go get my money back :( this suxAnoch20

why. im in the same situation but im still picking up my HALO 3 CE on the 25th mainly because i dont know if ill be able to find one when i get my 360 back

rjwoer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 rjwoer
Member since 2005 • 106 Posts

It took three weeks for me, from when I sent it to when I received it. This was last month, so it gives you an idea of the current turn-around. I received a brand-new unit with a manufacture date of only a few days earlier, so I know it isn't a "re-fabbed" unit as some have reported receiving.

Good luck getting it back soon. I was surprised to get mine back in only 3 weeks.

Stupac34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Stupac34
Member since 2003 • 125 Posts
I sent mine in early last week, around Monday or Tuesday. I got a call from Microsoft last Friday, saying that my console was repaired and they were preparing to ship it back. They said delivery would take about 5 days. It's now been 7 days and I still haven't received my box, so I'm pretty pissed. Yeah, I was prepared to wait 3-4 weeks, but the customer service rep really got my hopes up. Oh well, maybe today willbe the day!
Anoch20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Anoch20
And I'm most definately going to miss the CoD4 beta which I got into at the last minute. I only sent it in because I thought it only takes 1-2 weeks to get it back, but it's already been a bit over a week since I sent it out and another 2-3 to go. In other words with the increase turn around time really tells you that alot of them are really breaking down.
Anoch20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Anoch20
Did any of you call 1 800- 4MY XBOX and here that operator say that you repair was fixed and shipped. 2 days ago that's what I was hearing, so that's really why I'm pissed off.
Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
Wow, I just got a box from ebay and it hasnt arrived yet, but I'm always reading about the RROD problem.. it's starting to spook me a little. I'll be quite upset if a new console breaks and takes 3-4 WEEKS before I can use it, AFTER MS has my money. They really should be refunding 25-50% of the money you spent buying the system for the hassle and time and effort to send it out. Fixing the console it one thing, but a month of non usage is just rediculous!