For the love of god no more...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

YourLastDay86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 YourLastDay86
Member since 2004 • 1073 Posts
Please, enough with the Halo 3 threads already. I know the game comes out in like 72hrs and has an insane amount of hype behind it. We get it. But if I see another Halo 3 thread I think I just might up and lose it. And I know nobody is forcing me to read them, but for like the past 2 weeks its been like 80-90% Halo 3 threads. Nowhere to really carry on a semi-intelligent conversation on games other than Halo 3 Now I know it is impossible to stop them all, but cut back or at least check the freaking sticky first. Variety kids. Variety. Sorry for the rant but I just had to get that off my chest. Carry on.
Likefire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Likefire
Member since 2003 • 276 Posts

Please, enough with the Halo 3 threads already. I know the game comes out in like 72hrs and has an insane amount of hype behind it. We get it. But if I see another Halo 3 thread I think I just might up and lose it. And I know nobody is forcing me to read them, but for like the past 2 weeks its been like 80-90% Halo 3 threads. Nowhere to really carry on a semi-intelligent conversation on games other than Halo 3 Now I know it is impossible to stop them all, but cut back or at least check the freaking sticky first. Variety kids. Variety. Sorry for the rant but I just had to get that off my chest. Carry on.YourLastDay86

Do you need a hug?

warz989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 warz989
Member since 2006 • 1118 Posts

Please, enough with the Halo 3 threads already. I know the game comes out in like 72hrs and has an insane amount of hype behind it. We get it. But if I see another Halo 3 thread I think I just might up and lose it. And I know nobody is forcing me to read them, but for like the past 2 weeks its been like 80-90% Halo 3 threads. Nowhere to really carry on a semi-intelligent conversation on games other than Halo 3 Now I know it is impossible to stop them all, but cut back or at least check the freaking sticky first. Variety kids. Variety. Sorry for the rant but I just had to get that off my chest. Carry on.YourLastDay86

Its just something that happens...get over it

loumart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 loumart08
Member since 2004 • 193 Posts
People are excited, what do you expect.
ArsenicA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ArsenicA
Member since 2007 • 1446 Posts
u asking too much Mr lol
CharlyMurphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CharlyMurphy
Member since 2007 • 461 Posts

yeah i know ur fustrated but what do u expect.. it is probably the game that xbox is known for what do you expect.. when assassins creed.. mass effect come out it will chaos since there coming out a week from each other

Avatar image for strokersmoker07
strokersmoker07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 strokersmoker07
Member since 2007 • 199 Posts
is that a tear in ur eye?
-MlKE-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 -MlKE-
Member since 2007 • 1796 Posts
This is the biggest game release of all-time and is the #1 reason why everyone bought a 360...I think the hype and the threads are justified. What the hell else are we supposed to talk about, Hour Of Victory coming out on the PC on the 25th.
berkner_ram77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 berkner_ram77
Member since 2006 • 2156 Posts

Awww, baby want a lollipop?

DaPsPPlaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DaPsPPlaya
Member since 2006 • 2446 Posts

I know it is retarted isn't it, and you know whats really funny, these are the same people that will bash you for making the same topic someone did like 4 days ago LOL yet its ok for them to make 2,000 halo topics.

Get a life you Halo freaks

nhlkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#11 nhlkiller
Member since 2004 • 1380 Posts
i think you should leave the forums for awhile its gunna be all halo 3 for this week and more
SizeMatterzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SizeMatterzz
Member since 2007 • 1858 Posts

Yeah I feel you man, getting sick of all the halo 3 topics.

I know its going to be great, but come on its just a game....

SizeMatterzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SizeMatterzz
Member since 2007 • 1858 Posts

This is the biggest game release of all-time and is the #1 reason why everyone bought a 360...I think the hype and the threads are justified. What the hell else are we supposed to talk about, Hour Of Victory coming out on the PC on the 25th.-MlKE-

:| its about time that game came out... :P

Avatar image for problemsolver10
problemsolver10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 problemsolver10
Member since 2005 • 830 Posts

well in a way this is about Halo 3 even though its to say STOP WITH ALL THE HALO 3 TOPICS, so your just feeding the monster
gdogghenrikson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 gdogghenrikson
Member since 2005 • 3028 Posts

Amen man, Amen

SirCokerThe1st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SirCokerThe1st
Member since 2007 • 286 Posts
You're right, hey everyone let's start making threads about the **** **** that complains about halo 3 threads just to make halo 3 fans mad. Just because we aren't talking about your favorite game viva pinata don't haggle us about our threads.
mother_farter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17 mother_farter
Member since 2003 • 16676 Posts
might aswell get over it
Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
You should probably leave if you don't want to see the threads. They're going to be everywhere once Tuesday comes around.
nhlkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#19 nhlkiller
Member since 2004 • 1380 Posts
You should probably leave if you don't want to see the threads. They're going to be everywhere once Tuesday comes around.Trickshot771

Once tuesday comes it will be "I GOT HALO 3" threads non-stop
trickmyster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 trickmyster13
Member since 2005 • 2017 Posts
how about you ignore the threads and get over it?
Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#21 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
dude you just made a halo thread by posting this.
s3lFc0nTr0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 s3lFc0nTr0l
Member since 2006 • 3028 Posts
people like halo 3 so they post about halo 3 simple as that annoying as it may be