FAST FIX + free!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lman013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lman013
Member since 2007 • 1166 Posts

My 360 broke last week and they recieved it monday, and I looked on xbox.com yesterday and it was recieved from them and out of warranty...then i just looked 1 min ago and it was shipped to me today and it says in warranty now!!! HOW GREAT IS THAT!??

APOLLOCJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 APOLLOCJD
Member since 2007 • 2311 Posts

My 360 broke last week and they recieved it monday, and I looked on xbox.com yesterday and it was recieved from them and out of warranty...then i just looked 1 min ago and it was shipped to me today and it says in warranty now!!! HOW GREAT IS THAT!??

lman013

Could have been a mistake, if not then you are going to be paying the bill at your doorstep for shipping + the repairs or postal won't give you back your console.

club-sandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 club-sandwich
Member since 2007 • 8399 Posts

You're a lucky man, I wished the same could happen to me.

):

deyturkourjabs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deyturkourjabs
Member since 2008 • 32 Posts
my bosses 360 broke and the warrante was over. it wont even go to the dashboard. there is just a red circle light around the on button. if u know wat could be wrong can u please message my account??
Avatar image for Fenrir_DarkWolf
Fenrir_DarkWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Fenrir_DarkWolf
Member since 2007 • 525 Posts
3 Red Rings? Because the warranty is 3 years for that now. The earlies that could expire would be November this year.
Avatar image for oldschoolplayer
oldschoolplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 oldschoolplayer
Member since 2006 • 1010 Posts
If your warranty barely exceeds the 1 year warranty date for a problem other than the red rings since that covers 3 years they may give you a discount. They gave me a 75% discount since mine broke just after my warranty was over. I just asked to talk to a supervisor. It works out great for me since they will be also giving a free month of live and another one (1) warranty. for $25 this is well worth and I appreciate microsoft for this.
reubendarosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 reubendarosa
Member since 2005 • 2727 Posts
Once you fix your 360, You automatically get a 1 year renewed warranty on it for any problem. Whether you paid or didn't pay.
Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
I'm confused, but still, sweeeeeeeeeet.