Far Cry 2 - Journalist

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AudioSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#1 AudioSoldier
Member since 2004 • 4928 Posts
If you uncover the twelve Jackal tapes, you're supposed to hand them over to the Nigerian journalist. But I'm now in the Southern part of the game, and am wondering, where is the journalist? I haven't uncovered all twelve yet, but if I'm going to actively look out for them, I'd like to know that the journalist is still alive.
AudioSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 AudioSoldier
I checked Mike's Bar in the southern district, but he isn't there. Unless I'm blind.
jedbaldoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 jedbaldoni
Member since 2007 • 440 Posts
If you uncover the twelve Jackal tapes, you're supposed to hand them over to the Nigerian journalist. But I'm now in the Southern part of the game, and am wondering, where is the journalist? I haven't uncovered all twelve yet, but if I'm going to actively look out for them, I'd like to know that the journalist is still alive. AudioSoldier
hmm good question...hey i was wondering, once u get to the new map part of the game..can u go back to the other?
Avatar image for xAngels_Assasin
xAngels_Assasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 xAngels_Assasin
Member since 2007 • 467 Posts

[QUOTE="AudioSoldier"]If you uncover the twelve Jackal tapes, you're supposed to hand them over to the Nigerian journalist. But I'm now in the Southern part of the game, and am wondering, where is the journalist? I haven't uncovered all twelve yet, but if I'm going to actively look out for them, I'd like to know that the journalist is still alive. jedbaldoni
hmm good question...hey i was wondering, once u get to the new map part of the game..can u go back to the other?

Yes , just go back t he way you came , and about the journalist dont know.

AudioSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AudioSoldier
Yes you can go back, but there are no missions to do in the North (once you've progressed to the south). Only guard posts to scout and so forth.
darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 darksusperia
Member since 2004 • 6945 Posts

Yes you can go back, but there are no missions to do in the North (once you've progressed to the south). Only guard posts to scout and so forth.AudioSoldier

you can still do the tower intercepts...

the journalist isnt at the bars. Hes in his own little hut in the north. not sure where he is in the south yet.

as for finding the tapes, they just appear like the diamonds do on your gps. I stopped a few times thinking I was finding more diamonds but it turned out to be tapes.

nightmarerh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nightmarerh
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
yeah i was wondering the same this but anwser me this i have 92% of the game complete but i have already compleated it once but iv added up all the diamonds iv found and got paied with at it adds out to be about 949 diamonds discoverd total. but i went to the game stat and it says: MAIN MISSIONS DONE: 28/33 BUDDY MISSIONS DONE: 1/12 SIDE MISSIONS DONE: 7/40 at the moment iv discoverd umm 73/221 diamonds but what im saying about the 949 i have is that i added up allthe things i havent bought in the weapons shop yet and it adds out at: 306 diamonds i need to find so i added that with the diamonds iv already discoverd and its 949 but what im not understanding is that is there really only 1,000 total diamonds in the game or can you get more "POST A REPLY," or do this yourself add up all the stuff in the weapon shop "as in diamonds they cost" and then add your diamonds you already discoverd on the game stats then add the ones you have atm you know like 54/221 diamonds found, then see what it equals up to i think its like 1,200 or 1,100 idk somewhere around there, REMEMBER TO REPLY!!!!!!! cya ^.^
yx2vy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 yx2vy
Member since 2009 • 307 Posts

yeah i was wondering the same this but anwser me this i have 92% of the game complete but i have already compleated it once but iv added up all the diamonds iv found and got paied with at it adds out to be about 949 diamonds discoverd total. but i went to the game stat and it says: MAIN MISSIONS DONE: 28/33 BUDDY MISSIONS DONE: 1/12 SIDE MISSIONS DONE: 7/40 at the moment iv discoverd umm 73/221 diamonds but what im saying about the 949 i have is that i added up allthe things i havent bought in the weapons shop yet and it adds out at: 306 diamonds i need to find so i added that with the diamonds iv already discoverd and its 949 but what im not understanding is that is there really only 1,000 total diamonds in the game or can you get more "POST A REPLY," or do this yourself add up all the stuff in the weapon shop "as in diamonds they cost" and then add your diamonds you already discoverd on the game stats then add the ones you have atm you know like 54/221 diamonds found, then see what it equals up to i think its like 1,200 or 1,100 idk somewhere around there, REMEMBER TO REPLY!!!!!!! cya ^.^nightmarerh

...What?

nightmarerh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nightmarerh
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
What do you mean what I was talking about the things at the weapon store that i havent bought and so i added up like idk 15-20 items and it added up to be about 306 diamonds to but all of them and as in (all i mean like everything) but so i wanted to so how far i was from getting to 1k diamonds so i clicked paus i went to staticals an i looked for: diamonds found and it said 643 so i added them together and i got 949 but but what about the 221 diamonds to find still atm iv gotten 75/221 diamonds found soo take 949+221=1,170 diamonds in TOTAL but what about the left over buddy missions and other missions do they still give diamonds or not? oh btw if you dont know umm the game maker said this if you reach 1,000 diamonds the game will no longer work.