far cry 2 help?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

reptilerat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 reptilerat
Member since 2008 • 101 Posts
i looked at the reviews and it seems really good. but i have some questions. i havent played the first one so would i need to to understand 2. is the multiplayer any good. and is the map maker good because i like that type of stuff
cman0013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 cman0013
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts
i never played multi but the map editor is amazing and no this game has nothing to do with the first one
Trooperdx3117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Trooperdx3117
Member since 2005 • 974 Posts
It has absolutely nothing to do with the first and its probably deserving of a new I.P. rather than being called Far Cry 2. As for your other questions yes the map editor is good although I don't think the multiplayer is supposed to be any good
kingbilly67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kingbilly67
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

yes far cry the first one is good in single player and online and great for map making lot of fun hope this helps

Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
The multiplayer is good from what I've played. It takes the healing process, weapon manuals and diamonds from the single player and incorporates it into all game modes. It's best played on the Ubi made maps since some of the created maps can get out of hand.
hschaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 hschaf
Member since 2008 • 637 Posts

i didnt really enjoy the multiplayer although the map editor was really well done. the single player was ok but it got extremely repetitive. i had very high hopes for the game didnt live up to them.

TWOTOESJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TWOTOESJR
Member since 2005 • 33 Posts
single player is pretty fun, multiplayer was actually a lot of fun to except for free for all because of spawning issues, you spawn right behind some one or vice versa
armyman455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 armyman455
Member since 2008 • 914 Posts

Single Player = sweet

Map Maker = AMAZING

Multiplayer = ...... it was ok i guess but i wasnt a huge fan of it though i only got to rank 4 before i got kinda bored of it