This topic is locked from further discussion.

DarkessKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DarkessKnight
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

yeah can anyone think idea's for thenewst fallout? even though it's not coming out any time soon. lik what new thing do you think should be in the new fallout? if you guy's can do that i could send it to microsoft and they could use our idea's on the new fallout posably.

unkis4l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 unkis4l
Member since 2009 • 193 Posts

yeah can anyone think idea's for thenewst fallout? even though it's not coming out any time soon. lik what new thing do you think should be in the new fallout? if you guy's can do that i could send it to microsoft and they could use our idea's on the new fallout posably.

DarkessKnight

few words of advice: don't mention games that arent supposed to come out for another 2 to 3 years (you will get the same response everytime "I guess we dont know until it comes closer" or somethin along the lines of that see it on fable 3 threads daily)

Also dont bother sending stuff into microsoft you will be lucky if you get a automated message back telling you that they were sorry but they could not reply to your email because they are currently overwhelmed by customer requests etc..

BUt to the topic -> I want them to tell the tale of another survivor in a new city such as nyc vegas atlanta... somewhere big. Obviously more monsters more armor and more weps especially because for an rpg fallout did not have a whole lot. I would also like to see the ability to have more companions instead of just two at a time.

DarkessKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DarkessKnight

i'm asking this question because my brother work's for microsoft any he helped make some of fallout 3

jimivey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jimivey
Member since 2009 • 113 Posts

Yeah. I wan't the next one to be have swords arrows and magic. Also, if it could be medieval times and in a magical place called cyrodil that would be great;)

bessy67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bessy67
Member since 2007 • 1734 Posts

It's in Las Vegas. Fallout: New Vegas was already announced. I'd assume that it would have very similar gameplay to fallout 3, just in a new setting. Probably some new weapons/perks as well.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas

bullix25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 bullix25
Member since 2009 • 26 Posts

The question is "IS" there gonna be a Fallout 4. There a bunch of add-ons for fallout 3. What would really be the point for a fourth one if they keep adding add-ons constantly?

Oakfront

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Oakfront
Member since 2007 • 2788 Posts

i'm asking this question because my brother work's for microsoft any he helped make some of fallout 3

DarkessKnight

If your brother works for Microsoft and you helped him make some of Fallout 3 then:

1. Shouldn't he be working at Bethesda?
And 2. Shouldn't he already know Fallout:New Vegas has been announced?

AJC3317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#9 AJC3317
Member since 2003 • 2546 Posts
even if ur brother actually works at microsoft (which i don't believe for half a second), they're not gonna listen to anyone on a game forum
shyco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 shyco
Member since 2006 • 613 Posts

Yeah. I wan't the next one to be have swords arrows and magic. Also, if it could be medieval times and in a magical place called cyrodil that would be great;)

jimivey

that would have been friggin awsome... and like you'd run around in a glass armor and shoot raiders with your obsidian bow!

Hawksblood666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Hawksblood666
Member since 2006 • 134 Posts

The question is "IS" there gonna be a Fallout 4. There a bunch of add-ons for fallout 3. What would really be the point for a fourth one if they keep adding add-ons constantly?

bullix25

They say Zeta is the final add-on. But they say alot.

Sadly if Bethesda wraped up a turd and threw it on Live as Fallout 3 DLC I would buy it. O wait I already did, Mothership Zeta

wetsandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 wetsandman
Member since 2007 • 79 Posts
Ya they already announced the next game a while back. Fallout Vegas. So your a liar about your brother working at microsoft. For one, they didnt make the game.
cthecoffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 cthecoffee
Member since 2003 • 1432 Posts

thats nice that your brother works for microsoft but since they didnt make fallout 3nor or they making fallout las veges i dont see the point in him in the thread in any way

bellyjelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 bellyjelly
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts

Oman my dad works for microsoft aswell! Guess who he is... BILL GATES!

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#15 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

DarkessKnight
if he works for MS he didnt do anything in terms of the games developement, thats more bethesda's area
slip_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 slip_killer
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts

I would like to see one higher north, like New York or Seattle on the west coast. Seattle would provide a good landscape and mountains could house many vaults and settlements. New York would be fun to roam around in and cause it's a big city there would likely be lots of enclave or BOS, or even people from the Commonwealth cause it's supposed to be north of D.C.

DarkessKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DarkessKnight

what the fu**!! yeah no duh my brother doesnt work for microsoft andthey dont even make games. srry my stupid a** sister wrote all of that on the forums.:twisted: i wouldnt write something if i didnt know what i was talking about.

DarkessKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DarkessKnight

but yea they are putting a crud load of stuff about the fallout 3

Avatar image for AtomicBaconBits
AtomicBaconBits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 AtomicBaconBits
Member since 2006 • 8855 Posts

what the fu**!! yeah no duh my brother doesnt work for microsoft andthey dont even make games. srry my stupid a** sister wrote all of that on the forums.:twisted: i wouldnt write something if i didnt know what i was talking about.

DarkessKnight

Nice save...

badhoagie91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 badhoagie91
Member since 2007 • 731 Posts

DarkessKnight

Your not a very good liar, y'know that?

DarkessKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DarkessKnight

people are stupid to beliave that i'm lieing about this. my sister makes up a bunch ofsh**

orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#22 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
no matter what, it's gonna be amazing. even if they add no new features, it's still gonna be awesome! just so long as it's a completely new environment, I'm good :D