Fallout 3 players!!! Read.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for softballchick34
softballchick34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 softballchick34
Member since 2009 • 47 Posts
So what was your guy's favorite part/parts of fallout 3, and what do you think they should put in there new making process of fallout 4 new vegas? Please write your opions! :]
MrLions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 MrLions
Member since 2007 • 9833 Posts
Head of state is my favorite quest; wish they had more enemies at the steps it was fun killing them all. Oh and the Ten penny tower quest, I chose to help the ghouls pretty epic scene there. :P
softballchick34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 softballchick34
I did to lol whereing the ghoul mask was priceless ha ha. :] I liked dogmeat but I was really sad when he got killed by super mutants by the monument and could do nothing about it cause my game saved wrong lol. Hopefully in the 4th they have another compaign like that.
demonkid63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 demonkid63
Member since 2006 • 953 Posts

You should post these topics on the fallout 3 section, it seems more efficient and reliable. these xbox topics are mostly about general topics, nothing really that specific in general

D-ice3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 D-ice3000
Member since 2005 • 194 Posts

Tranquility lane was my personal favorite

Tikicobra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#6 Tikicobra
Member since 2009 • 2058 Posts
I'd have to say my favorite part of Fallout 3 is killing the Overseer. Oh, and getting my very first set of Power Armor.
kubicek1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kubicek1994
Member since 2008 • 118 Posts

Head of state is my favorite quest; wish they had more enemies at the steps it was fun killing them all. Oh and the Ten penny tower quest, I chose to help the ghouls pretty epic scene there. :PMrLions

In the Head of State quest there was nobody at the Lincon memorial when i got there so i didn't have to kill anyone. :(

But my favorite part might be taking the goat, the questions were very funny, or when i got the experimental MIRV and blew like 10 super mutant masters to bits. But if i had to choose my favorite quest I'd have to say The Pit was my favorite. It was fun taking every thing down with one hit from the Man Opener.

softballchick34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 softballchick34

You should post these topics on the fallout 3 section, it seems more efficient and reliable. these xbox topics are mostly about general topics, nothing really that specific in general

demonkid63
For some reason it wont let me post any comments, it says sign up or sign in when im already signed in, weird huh?
BdogTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 BdogTheGamer
Member since 2009 • 675 Posts
I don't have any favorite parts because the whole game is awesome!
softballchick34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 softballchick34
I don't have any favorite parts because the whole game is awesome!BdogTheGamer
true dat!!! :]
Shrisrelkray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Shrisrelkray
Member since 2009 • 26 Posts

well i dont have any favorites because i played it for 20 min and never played it again because it sucks and a waste of time!! also oblivion! pathetic!!

Ekustix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Ekustix
Member since 2004 • 483 Posts

well i dont have any favorites because i played it for 20 min and never played it again because it sucks and a waste of time!! also oblivion! pathetic!!

Shrisrelkray
You are one of very few who think that.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
favourite part was probably the end battle scene, it was awesome cause i pretty much went nuts with weapons and ammo cause i knew id never be able to use em again :P
Squeets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 Squeets
Member since 2006 • 8185 Posts

Trying to find my way into Rivet City... I consider that a quest because I spent more time wandering around outside the city looking for the damn button than I did doing any quest in the game... I went there before I was supposed to... so no HUD marker showing me the button... and it was on Launch day... so there were no guides online yet... just me... being an idiot...

>.>

Tiger5hark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Tiger5hark
Member since 2009 • 63 Posts
Whats so good about Fallout 3 ? I never played it. If its better than Rainbow six 2 i might pick it up.
Squeets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Squeets
Member since 2006 • 8185 Posts

Have you played Oblivion...? It is basically Oblvion with guns, set in a future (year 2277) post apocalyptic wasteland reminiscent of 1950's America... Go on youtube and watch some vids to see some gameplay/story elements...

Tiger5hark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Tiger5hark
Member since 2009 • 63 Posts
hmmm....oblivion was alright lol....
porky_ownsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 porky_ownsu
Member since 2008 • 1287 Posts

reily's rangers, and the whole main quest. Using the chinese stealth suit, sneaking through a huge building getting sneak criticals on many super mutants. It was just so awesome

PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts

All of Fallout 3 was my favorite. Also Fallout: New Vegas is not Fallout 4. It's a spin-off and not a direct sequel.

SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#20 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts

When you're in that hallucination program and you have to kill the residents there in various ways.

-Phaz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 -Phaz-
Member since 2006 • 927 Posts
Fallout: New Vegas is not Fallout 4, merely just a spin-off with similar gameplay mechanics.
Avatar image for francisthompson
francisthompson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 francisthompson
Member since 2006 • 35 Posts

i want to some sort of transportation, like a car or something, and by the way softballchick34 there is a new perk in broken steel that makes dogmeat respawn as a puppy everytime he is killed

ronnet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 ronnet
Member since 2003 • 9637 Posts

Fallout: New Vegas is not Fallout 4, merely just a spin-off with similar gameplay mechanics.-Phaz-

These games take a while to make and Bethesda can't do TES5 and FO4 at the same time. If they were to release the next Elder Scrols in say 2011 then FO4 wouldn't come out till 2015 and the nest Elder Scrolls wouldn't see gold until 2019. That's too long for a franchise so I think that's why they let Obsidian now do the Fallout games. So if New Vegas isn't FO4 then I doubt anything will be, it's just save to call it New Vegas because if it does fail then they can act as if it was a spin-off. But if it does work then I think they'll keep the number out of the franchise, until ofcourse it's time to act as if all those games were indeed spin-offs and announce the true FO4. But a game with the size of FO3 with the same features and some extras might just aswell be FO4.

DSandPSP_owner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DSandPSP_owner
Member since 2005 • 259 Posts
my favorite part is easily the "mysterious stranger" perk...and the next fallout isn't being developed by bethesda so it will probably be different in design
DSandPSP_owner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DSandPSP_owner
Member since 2005 • 259 Posts
Whats so good about Fallout 3 ? I never played it. If its better than Rainbow six 2 i might pick it up.Tiger5hark
hahaha...just because it's in first person it doesn't mean it's an FPS....it's an RPG that happens to be viewed from the eyes of the character...it has nothing to do with rainbow six 2 and is a very dark, depressing, atmospheric game...it has up to fifty hours of amazing content (not even including the three expansions)...if you play rainbow six all day with your buddies then you will not like this game.
Jking98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Jking98
Member since 2003 • 1313 Posts

I love Fallout 3, only thing that confused me in that game is after I found my Dad, and I fixed the water. It acted like it was the end of the game.

Avatar image for InsultToInjury_
InsultToInjury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 InsultToInjury_
Member since 2007 • 2219 Posts
Ten Penny Tower and trying to get the Declaration back were good quests. The game really is pretty solid I enjoyed it and put a lot of hours into it. The ending is my only gripe but the new DLC will change that. I have the last mission half done but I dont want to finish it as I like to roam free about the wastes and with so many locations to find its kind of a waste to finish it.
COD4_Shinedown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 COD4_Shinedown
Member since 2008 • 5673 Posts

Tranquility Lane was my fave. quest in the game. At the time I was just blown away. Honestly, who didn't enjoy being the Pint Sized Slasher?

polarman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 polarman87
Member since 2009 • 429 Posts

I would just like there to be a little more depth like on the level of depth that is in oblivion.

neatos_uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 neatos_uk
Member since 2008 • 170 Posts

im having trouble getting into the pit can anyone help?i assume u have to go along the bridge but i keep getting shot by raiders,blown up by mines and eaten by rabid dogs help please

Avatar image for InsultToInjury_
InsultToInjury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 InsultToInjury_
Member since 2007 • 2219 Posts

Tranquility Lane was my fave. quest in the game. At the time I was just blown away. Honestly, who didn't enjoy being the Pint Sized Slasher?

COD4_Shinedown

I never did the pint sized slasher I did the wee puzzle thing with the music notes to get out. I did one of the slasher ones though but not all till I worked out what to do. It was a good twist though I liked it, with the sort of 1950s neighbour hood aspect.

COD4_Shinedown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 COD4_Shinedown
Member since 2008 • 5673 Posts

[QUOTE="COD4_Shinedown"]

InsultToInjury_

I never did the pint sized slasher I did the wee puzzle thing with the music notes to get out. I did one of the slasher ones though but not all till I worked out what to do. It was a good twist though I liked it, with the sort of 1950s neighbour hood aspect.

Oh ok, what was the puzzle thing like?

MAGlCALMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MAGlCALMAN
Member since 2009 • 44 Posts
I accidently found the puzzle thing by exploring the house that it was in....and after about 5 minutes and not being able to pick up the items I realized they made different noises and if done in the right order made a louder noise....and if you didn't it would click. But you had to like grab a bottle, a book, a light, and a chair or something....and then a big screen shows up and you can run the self destruct sequence. I love fallout. I beat the original, but I must now buy it to play all three dlcs.....as I had 70+ hours in on the original through gamefly rental.
Zyllus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#34 Zyllus_
Member since 2008 • 1509 Posts

[QUOTE="BdogTheGamer"]I don't have any favorite parts because the whole game is awesome!softballchick34
true dat!!! :]

agreed

ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts
The most memorable part and my favorite is coming out of the vault for the first time. After being in the vault for 2 hours and then coming out and seeing the wasteland for the first time was a awesome moment.
Dawq902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#36 Dawq902
Member since 2007 • 6796 Posts
Head of state is my favorite quest; wish they had more enemies at the steps it was fun killing them all. Oh and the Ten penny tower quest, I chose to help the ghouls pretty epic scene there. :PMrLions
I wanted to help the ghouls but I went to hack the terminal and I failed so I could not let them in. This was before I knew you could just back out and restart the hack. So I just shot tenpenny off the balcony. I love the exploration in this game though and the different variety of items you can get. All they should do for New Vegas is make the area less boring to look at. Strolling through desert land gets boring after a while. I know Vegas is in the desert but you know what I mean.
MAGlCALMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MAGlCALMAN
Member since 2009 • 44 Posts

Strolling could get boring except for the random deathclaws, giant radoscorpions, and random enclave outposts. Boring....more like bring bottlecap mines to the teeth everywhere you go in the wasteland.