fallout 3: mister crowley...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blazingwalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 blazingwalrus
Member since 2010 • 36 Posts

won't you ride my white horse? ;Dhaha, i can't help think of that song when i hear that name.

but yeah, i was stuck on something about the tenpenny tower quest, and i read somewhere that it's best to complete the you gotta shoot 'em in the head quest first. however, whenever i go talk to mr. crowley, no dialogue option appears? i may have said something to annoy him when i first met him, but now i only have one dialogue option and he refuses to engage in conversation. i googled it, and apparently if you've already completed operation: anchorage (which i have), the winterized armour you get on completion confuses the game into thinking you've completed the quest. like here:

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/fallout3/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-53000155&pid=939933

but i haven't got the achievement, and i hadn't even found underworld until well after i'd done operation: anchorage. so is it stuck, or is there something i'm missing?

also, mr. crowley doesn't say "you stole what was rightfully mine!" or whatever, which makes me think i'm just missing something, or maybe i need to do something else before i can get this quest. hrmmm s:

blazingwalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 blazingwalrus

D: anyone?

laliberte11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 laliberte11
Member since 2008 • 4246 Posts

sounds like you stole from him...i dont know though, let me go look at my achievments real quick

blazingwalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 blazingwalrus

nay, i've only spoken to him once, and that was when i first met him and you're presented with three options. i chose the most dickish response, and now he just won't initiate any real conversation :/