Fallout 3 DLC, Which one is the best?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

USSR_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 USSR_Hawk
Member since 2008 • 112 Posts

Here is my dilemma, I bought fallout 3 and I currently own two of the five? (operation anchorage and broken steel)DLC's. However, F3 is great but I did not like operation anchorage, it was over too fast and mission were kinda boring. Broken steel was more fun, big robot speech lines cracked me up many times, but yet not that great.

I possess 1600 enough for two dlc. That's the way i want two spend my credits, maybe I'll get one instead. Which one is the best, not including anchorage and broken steel?

Mothership zeta, The pitt or Point lookout?

SEANSEXYUNDIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 SEANSEXYUNDIES
Member since 2008 • 1489 Posts

Here is my dilemma, I bought fallout 3 and I currently own two of the five? (operation anchorage and broken steel)DLC's. However, F3 is great but I did not like operation anchorage, it was over too fast and mission were kinda boring. Broken steel was more fun, big robot speech lines cracked me up many times, but yet not that great.

I possess 1600 enough for two dlc. That's the way i want two spend my credits, maybe I'll get one instead. Which one is the best, not including anchorage and broken steel?

Mothership zeta, The pitt or Point lookout?

USSR_Hawk

well i didn't play mothership zeta im on vacation but outta the other two i think pointlook out is ten times better then the pitt especally if you like to explore point lookout is the best

i love it and alot of the new characters are super cool

DAAVV-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 DAAVV-O
Member since 2008 • 286 Posts

So far, Point Lookout is my favourite. Just downloading Mothership Zeta now. :D

SnakeEyesX80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 SnakeEyesX80
Member since 2009 • 2181 Posts
I heard 'The Pitt' was good. Didn't hear much about 'Point Lookout'. I agree that 'Operation Anchorage' was a letdown. It focuses way too much on action for my tastes. I also didn't realize how short it was before I bought it.
Avatar image for CrazyGamer02149
CrazyGamer02149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 CrazyGamer02149
Member since 2008 • 216 Posts

this thread deppresses me :( i had fallout 3. loved it like crazy! got Operation Ancorage beat it. loved it. then the next one was so bad!! and i just stopped playing fallout.. eventually wanted a new game and dident have money. traded fallout into gamstop and now they have like 3 new DLC's that look amazing. lol. anyways the second one is BAD

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#6 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

Mothership Zeta is pretty short but it is good fun.