fallout 3..... again

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mr-Gingersnaps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Mr-Gingersnaps
Member since 2007 • 578 Posts

so mister burke (the guy that wanted you to distroy megaton) has a house there in megaton but, it is locked by a very hard lock

i was wondering if any of you guys knew what was inside or if you have to get him to open it. cuz if you do it's too late cuz i blew his head off with a shotty.

thanks

ydnarrewop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 ydnarrewop
Member since 2004 • 2292 Posts
His hat and glasses are on the desk, his suit is in his suitcase, there's a sawed off shotgun on his shelf...lame-o blame-o :) That's all I found anyway...
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
Mate, if you killed burke you should have found the door key on his carcass. Check your keyring.
Lostboy1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 Lostboy1224
Member since 2007 • 3425 Posts
Yeah, I played the saint for almost the whole game, then I decided to pull an Anakin Skywalker on everyone I could find. Wiped out Megaton, Penny Towers, the Slaver Town up north, and I even blew Three Dog's head off. Oh, it was fun. Made getting ammo and weapons a lot easier. Doesn't seem like there was anything worth getting in his house that you can get any where else.
imlolmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 imlolmon
Member since 2009 • 503 Posts

theres notihing.. all those really locked places were a dissapointment to me cause they had me thinking there was goods in them but i got my lock pick to 100 and didnt find crap. with some exceptions of course..

YoungDab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 YoungDab
Member since 2007 • 565 Posts

That game is good,I had to save the kids that were slaves.I didnt have enough experience in repair and science,so I killed everyone in the slavers town.I also killed the weapons dealer and took everything he had to offer,instead of wasting my money.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
I played saint the whole game, with 100% karma. I got lucky and scored on a 24% speechcraft to talk my way into little lamplight, so I never needed to deal with the slavers and free the kids.