Fable 3 understone quest pack how do i acsess it

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts

So i bought this and its fully downloaded but i play fable 3 and i cant find where to acsess it where do i go to find it.

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Wolfetan

bump plz i wanna play today

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Look at your quests for Bowerstone Industrial. The Quest is called The Voice. Just activate it, and it will take you to a factory in BI. Talk to the factory owner to start the Quest.

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Wolfetan

Look at your quests for Bowerstone Industrial. The Quest is called The Voice. Just activate it, and it will take you to a factory in BI. Talk to the factory owner to start the Quest.

coasterguy65
Thank you so much i dont know why they didnt tell me but ummm god i started a new frickin file and i didnt know it would delete my other save file
solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 solo4321
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts
[QUOTE="coasterguy65"]

Wolfetan
Thank you so much i dont know why they didnt tell me but ummm god i started a new frickin file and i didnt know it would delete my other save file

Why did it delete your other one?
coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

[QUOTE="coasterguy65"]

Wolfetan

It's probably not deleted...when you go into the sanctuary and click on the game management thing it should give you the option of running both save files. It just doesn't show up until you do this..

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Wolfetan

Oh thank you