Fable 2 Ruler of Albion Achievement Issues...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HardcoreBunni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 HardcoreBunni
Member since 2008 • 643 Posts

First of all, I'm really enjoying this game. I've played it since day 1, have the limited edition, and I'm going to restart the game to be evil and get horns xD

Now, I'm having some dificulties unlocking the Ruler of Albion achievement which is the achievement that you unlock when you amass a fortune(or witness someone do this) of 2.5 million gold coins. Now, I have 2.8 million gold coins since I purchased a lot of buildings and rented them out and purchased a lot of stores and spent a lot of time working as a blacksmith and at the pub and I sped up my Xbox 360 clock to 2025 xD.

Does this prevent me from getting the achievement?

Motza22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Motza22
Member since 2008 • 670 Posts
The total value of your real estate (property) must be over 2.5 million.

If you bought everything, then you will need to raise the local economies to increase the property values.

Buy a lot of goods in a town where the buildings are negatively affected by the economy score.
solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 solo4321
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts
To get the achievement your real estate wealth has to be 2.5 million Gold, not your total. This is what I did, I bought houses and decorated them with 5 star furniture and eventually you will get the achievement. to check how much money you have real estate wise, go to logbook>stats>and down to money.
guthwulf_de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 guthwulf_de
Member since 2004 • 13209 Posts
MINOR SPOILERS You should have no problem getting this achievement if you buy the unique buildings which become available after beating the game. Fairfax mansion alone is worth 1.5 million or so. Then there's the cemetery mansion, reaver's mansion and garth's tower. If you have those and the normal buildings you shouldn't have any problems unlocking the achievement.
HardcoreBunni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HardcoreBunni
Member since 2008 • 643 Posts
Ahh, I thought that it was 2.5 million in cash. Thanx everybody ;)
diritto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 diritto
Member since 2004 • 46 Posts
Yesterday, I played Fable2 on line with a friend who already has the achievement, suddenly, the achievement pop up.
Dabbagins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dabbagins
Member since 2007 • 1152 Posts
Yesterday, I played Fable2 on line with a friend who already has the achievement, suddenly, the achievement pop up. diritto
Yes, if your friend got the ruler of Albion achievement legit, then you can jump into his game and have him fast travel anywhere. Achievement unlocked.
Myrrhdyrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Myrrhdyrr
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
ehhh let me get the achievement off you :) im at 2.3m out of the 2.5m :[ and too lasy
cthecoffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 cthecoffee
Member since 2003 • 1432 Posts

why did you bump this up from nov?

xL33TxTALENTx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 xL33TxTALENTx
Member since 2009 • 199 Posts
[QUOTE="HardcoreBunni"]

First of all, I'm really enjoying this game. I've played it since day 1, have the limited edition, and I'm going to restart the game to be evil and get horns xD

Now, I'm having some dificulties unlocking the Ruler of Albion achievement which is the achievement that you unlock when you amass a fortune(or witness someone do this) of 2.5 million gold coins. Now, I have 2.8 million gold coins since I purchased a lot of buildings and rented them out and purchased a lot of stores and spent a lot of time working as a blacksmith and at the pub and I sped up my Xbox 360 clock to 2025 xD.

Does this prevent me from getting the achievement?

you should make sure you've bought all or almost all of the property in the game including the albion castle
bios101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 bios101
Member since 2009 • 273 Posts

I actually have gotten the achievement after purchasing fairfax castle. It was the very last building i had to buy (never purchased furniture for any house though), so you will get it eventually, regardless youre upgrading your houses or not.

shaddix55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 shaddix55
Member since 2003 • 1242 Posts
You have to have 2.5 million gold in real estate value. At first I thought it was just get 2.5 million, NO. They make you do it the hard way, hence the achievement. There is a bug to do it. When you rent out everything that you can, unplug your ethernet cable from your xbox. Go to system settings and then to date clock and set the date to 2025. restart the game and load your profile and you should get lots of money. plug the internet back in AFTER YOU LOAD. then repeat the process until you can buy everything in the game.
lastemp11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lastemp11
Member since 2007 • 88 Posts

i didnt decorate anything you just need to buy the expensive properties like the castle in fairfax gardens is a million bucks and that house the wizard guy lives in is like 180000 and where the thief guy lives costs a lot and the mansion in the graveyard is like 100000 get those and just buy a lot of other random properties in all the towns and you will get it. you dont have to buy evrything either so dont worry about getting everything