Fable 2 question...Where to get a wedding ring?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Patriot298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Patriot298
Member since 2006 • 1187 Posts

So I'm gonna get my character married. She's ready to get married but where do I get the ring? I've looked all over the place? Thanks ahead! :D

Shinoadr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2 Shinoadr
Member since 2007 • 2667 Posts

Theres a jewerules stall right beside the pub in Bowerstone Market.

Crystal-Rush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Crystal-Rush
Member since 2005 • 2274 Posts
just go to a jeweler. There's one right next to the bowerstone pub in the town square. It's one of the small stands
Patriot298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Patriot298
Member since 2006 • 1187 Posts
OK got it! However I'm married but have another women following me. How the heck can I get rid of her?
Happyearthday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Happyearthday
Member since 2008 • 107 Posts
OK got it! However I'm married but have another women following me. How the heck can I get rid of her?Patriot298
Gun her down? Sacrifice? :|
Super_Kid_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Super_Kid_999
Member since 2006 • 82 Posts
Just make her not like you. Do bad expressions, or, you if you told her to follow you by pressing one o the directins on the D pad, press it again to dismiss her.
Crystal-Rush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Crystal-Rush
Member since 2005 • 2274 Posts
just go into your social expressions wheel and it should be the dismiss expression... I made the mistake of not using it on my wife, and while i was away i slept with a hooker and woke up to her standing near the bed. She got mad and divorced me a short time after...I just ended up marrying the hooker
ViewtifulScott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ViewtifulScott
Member since 2005 • 878 Posts
Yeah, I get sick of my entourage. Every time the wife and I go to make whoopie, we have a crowd of women and men following us into the house. One actually said one of the canned lines they always say at the early stages of your adventures, "You have a lot to learn Sparrow" during the black screen whoopie making, which came across as pretty funny to me. But rings? Dude, I got a dozen, damn dog barks and digs at the ground every two freaking feet.
Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#9 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

just go into your social expressions wheel and it should be the dismiss expression... I made the mistake of not using it on my wife, and while i was away i slept with a hooker and woke up to her standing near the bed. She got mad and divorced me a short time after...I just ended up marrying the hookerCrystal-Rush

ok so was this in the game or real life? LOL hahahaha

Mac8457

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Mac8457
Member since 2005 • 2624 Posts
Yeah, I get sick of my entourage. Every time the wife and I go to make whoopie, we have a crowd of women and men following us into the house. One actually said one of the canned lines they always say at the early stages of your adventures, "You have a lot to learn Sparrow" during the black screen whoopie making, which came across as pretty funny to me. But rings? Dude, I got a dozen, damn dog barks and digs at the ground every two freaking feet.ViewtifulScott
Whoopie?!?!?!?! LOL... I didn't know my gramps played Fable 2:P