Fable 2: Questions on how it holds up to Fallout 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

paulokoenigkam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 paulokoenigkam
Member since 2005 • 3930 Posts

Can I customize my character? How much can I customize it? Like hairstyle, skin color, body (fat, skinny, strong)?

And how's the difficulty? I heard it's very easy .___.

And ignoring completly the real state and relationship features, does it have a long lasting value? With exploration and sidequests?

I loved Fallout 3, and I was wondering if Fable 2 would be as good...

Ruhdezee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Ruhdezee
Member since 2007 • 975 Posts

yea u can do all those things and its not as long as fallout but its still good

SRome82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SRome82
Member since 2007 • 269 Posts
It's fun, but the loading times almost make it unbearable. You spend 60% of the time loading screens. It's pretty ridiculous. And it's not even like you get in a groove and don't notice. Every 1 minutes of traveling, a 2 minute load screen. Maybe installing it on the HD solves this problem. I played it before NXE.
Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts
Fallout wiped the floor with Fable. Fable wasn't a bad game, I just felt like it was a little rushed, and that they just said **** it with the story. If you die in Fable, you just lose experience and gain a scar.
cronew1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cronew1
Member since 2004 • 494 Posts
Fat skinny or strong depends on your in game actions you do not just pick what you look like and your character looks the same for the entire game. If you eat pie you get fat celery makes you skinny, there is no gym in the game though getting strong is based on using the EXP earned while fighting
paulokoenigkam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#6 paulokoenigkam
Member since 2005 • 3930 Posts
Thanks a bunch for the answers =) so about the dog, can I pick it's race?
SRome82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SRome82
Member since 2007 • 269 Posts
You want an Asian dog? A Black dog? No, I don't think you can pick the dogs race.
paul52181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 paul52181
Member since 2004 • 1051 Posts
Fable II was a big disappointment for me. I loved the first one and to this day I still think it's better than II. The customization in II sucked, there's like less than 10 different costumes to give your character, not as many haircuts/facial hair options as the 1st, no in-game/on-screen map. I thought the story and ending were stupid, and the dog is completely useless aside from finding treasure. Not once in my entire playthrough did the dog attack an enemy, not once. Another bunch of BS promises from Mr. Peter Molyneux and the folks at Lionhead.