Fabel 2 or Pure??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JK_Falco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JK_Falco
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hi

i just bought F .U and jeezzz, what a good game, but ijust have one question, i know they are totally different games, but i wonder ifi should by Pure or Fable 2. I think split screen or co.op are extremly important, but i just want to know someones opinion on wheter or not i should buy pure or Fable 2??

thx8)

whyencken1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 whyencken1
Member since 2006 • 41 Posts

My answer will be slightly biased as i loved Fable and have been waiting for this game for years and been getting hyped up about it, but i think to be safe go with Fable haha, if Fable lives up to only some of what people are saying it will be it will still be an amazing game. It will be completely different to anything you have played before with the depth of the world and how you effect it as well as the vast amount of freedom given to you.

When it comes to Pure (again i have never really got into a racing game) while the graphics look cool i really don't see how it can be that much different from what is already out there. And imo its something that you can get bored off, but when it comes to fable 2 you'll be able to experience and share your world with friends which will most likely be completely different from their own personal world, added to this is that fact that everything is buy-able and a lot of those buy-able items have their own side quests which should add up too a ridiculous amount of play time, like how many times have you heard people say i've spent 100+ hours on a car racing game when you hear it all the time from people who have done it in RPG games like oblivion.

Just my 2 cents but remember i am slightly bias haha

franky_babylon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 franky_babylon
Member since 2008 • 1117 Posts
Get fable I have Pure its great but Fable will have co-op over live or split screen and will have more depth.
Veterngamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Veterngamer
Member since 2007 • 2037 Posts
I think PURE is a good game...judging by the demo.... but for me it's FABLE II all the way, no question.
sanpreet8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sanpreet8
Member since 2008 • 2111 Posts
i'm not a fan of racing games so i would go for fabel 2.
Avatar image for JustWiicredible
JustWiicredible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JustWiicredible
Member since 2007 • 1908 Posts
Fable 2. There are better racers out there.
chex81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#7 chex81
Member since 2004 • 3661 Posts

Fable 2

Pure looks great and all...but no way would i get it over Fable 2