ended up getting bad co for 360.. and i'm disapointed.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Akujibaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Akujibaba
Member since 2002 • 348 Posts

I played the beta for ps3 for quite some time.. for some reason the graphics seemed to be a lot better..

ad soon as i loaded up my 360 copy, which i bought because i know the community will be better on live, the colors were a little muddy and the lines jaggy.. i dont know it just seemed to be fresher on the ps3 beta.. has anyone else played both and have an opinion??? THANKS!

Akujibaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Akujibaba

i havn't played the desert level from the beta yet tho, just the bland nightime snowy ones.. just played a nice daytime level near the water which was better.. stil unsure.

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Sell it and buy the PS3 version. Seriously what's there to discuss? Oh no bad graphics..

johnny41252

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 johnny41252
Member since 2003 • 928 Posts
[QUOTE="Akujibaba"]

I played the beta for ps3 for quite some time.. for some reason the graphics seemed to be a lot better..

ad soon as i loaded up my 360 copy, which i bought because i know the community will be better on live, the colors were a little muddy and the lines jaggy.. i dont know it just seemed to be fresher on the ps3 beta.. has anyone else played both and have an opinion??? THANKS!

Take it to system wars dude...
Akujibaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Akujibaba

This isn't for system wars...

i'm just curious what others peoples opinions are.. in no way is this a biased thread whatsoever.

I dont think gamespot mentioned anything about it in their review and I'm curious to see what people who have played the beta on ps3 think about it..

wow.

Akujibaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Akujibaba

Sell it and buy the PS3 version. Seriously what's there to discuss? Oh no bad graphics..

craigalan23

well, there isn't anything for you to discuss- because you don't know the answer.. lol

and when the gameplay is the same, the only other variable is the graphics, so yes, it's a worhtwhile discussion in my opinion.

anyone play both and have an opinion? i just can't see how a beta could look better than a final.. thoughts?

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

[QUOTE="craigalan23"]

Akujibaba

well, there isn't anything for you to discuss- because you don't know the answer.. lol

and when the gameplay is the same, the only other variable is the graphics, so yes, it's a worhtwhile discussion in my opinion.

anyone play both and have an opinion? i just can't see how a beta could look better than a final.. thoughts?

Actually there really isn't much to discuss here since this is the Xbox 360 forums. I thought that would be slightly obvious but I guess I was wrong. System Wars would be the correct place to discuss this and the best place to discuss it.
Heartagram_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Heartagram_03
Member since 2005 • 3697 Posts

So... Trade it in and buy a PS3 copy instead. Problem solved?

Akujibaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Akujibaba

[QUOTE="Akujibaba"]

[QUOTE="craigalan23"]

craigalan23

Actually there really isn't much to discuss here since this is the Xbox 360 forums. I thought that would be slightly obvious but I guess I was wrong. System Wars would be the correct place to discuss this and the best place to discuss it.

This thread is in no way adversarial-- i'm discussing a 360 game.. not toting my preference or defending one or the other.. this is not a system wars post. system wars is for short sided morons... i'm discussing a 360 game.. i happen to own a ps3 too, and have played the beta.. so no it's not "slighty obvious".. this post is not an adversarial system wars post.. nice try.

anyway, has anyone else had this opinion? or played the beta to find the final game isn't as crisp? also, whats hte deal with having old weapons around? anyway, i'm having more fun with it now, i don'w know what it is, but the beta seemed better to me..

Darkslayer16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Darkslayer16
Member since 2006 • 3619 Posts

They look the same..

jad206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jad206
Member since 2009 • 1821 Posts

They look the same..

Darkslayer16
Look the same to me and I played both.
johnny41252

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 johnny41252
Member since 2003 • 928 Posts
[QUOTE="Akujibaba"]

[QUOTE="craigalan23"][QUOTE="Akujibaba"]

This thread is in no way adversarial-- i'm discussing a 360 game.. not toting my preference or defending one or the other.. this is not a system wars post. system wars is for short sided morons... i'm discussing a 360 game.. i happen to own a ps3 too, and have played the beta.. so no it's not "slighty obvious".. this post is not an adversarial system wars post.. nice try.

anyway, has anyone else had this opinion? or played the beta to find the final game isn't as crisp? also, whats hte deal with having old weapons around? anyway, i'm having more fun with it now, i don'w know what it is, but the beta seemed better to me..

Dude you are not allowed to mention any console besides 360 in the 360 forum. Forum rules. Read them sometime...
Akujibaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Akujibaba
[QUOTE="Akujibaba"]

[QUOTE="craigalan23"] Actually there really isn't much to discuss here since this is the Xbox 360 forums. I thought that would be slightly obvious but I guess I was wrong. System Wars would be the correct place to discuss this and the best place to discuss it.johnny41252

Dude you are not allowed to mention any console besides 360 in the 360 forum. Forum rules. Read them sometime...

I've been posting on this forum for almost 10 years.. the reason for that rule is to make sure people dont start petty system wars.. there has to be some wiggle room. i was talking about a 360 game, in the 360 forum. i mentioned the prior beta for this game, which only appeared on the ps3. it's fine, don;t be such a sticker.. as long as we're not lowering the conversation to which platform is better. it's fine.. trust me.
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

well i have a ps3 and 360 but havent played the ps3 version of BF. I really doubt though that there is any noticable difference between the two versions there never is.

Akujibaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Akujibaba
[QUOTE="Darkslayer16"]

They look the same..

jad206
Look the same to me and I played both.

wierd, maybe it's my connections or something.. thanks for the reply.
HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts

I looked at a comparison the other day. PS3 version did better with some effect but had a little more screen tearing and framerate problems, but still found to be slightly better. If I recall correctly.

you are comparing it to a beta however, in which you might 'think' that version was better, but really, this is the end product and you're viewing it all wrong. basically, you comparing it to the beta, it won't be any different on the PS3 version.

TrapMuzik92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 TrapMuzik92
Member since 2009 • 3424 Posts
I never knew graphics was everything in a game?
Agent_Kaliaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#18 Agent_Kaliaver
Member since 2004 • 4722 Posts

[QUOTE="craigalan23"][QUOTE="Akujibaba"]

Akujibaba

Considering (and I do know someone already answered) that fact that this is an Xbox 360 forum and because of that we may not own a PS3, it would be extremely hard for a lot of people to say that they also think the 360 version looks worse.... Because I do own both consoles but I've only played the PS3 beta. For you to have an actual answer you would need people to have played both because If someone has only played the 360 version then even if they say it looks the same or great, there is no real way to know because they can't compare. I would think that there would probably be more people that have played both versions in system wars (not sure though). That is just my guess.
tomrocks666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 tomrocks666
Member since 2005 • 3569 Posts

the graphics are great, theyre pretty jaggy at times but compared to games years and years ago its still very impressive. ive learnt to appreciate all modern games, graphics dont bother me all that much at all anymore.

salxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 salxis
Member since 2009 • 4280 Posts
Quote from Eurogamer, Digital Foundry: "In terms of the console head-to-head, which one gets the nod comes down to a couple of factors. First of all, the multiplayer element is obviously of crucial importance. Hopefully you've sampled the beta or the playable demo, so you'll know just how good it is. For those with both consoles, the purchasing decision may well come down simply to which of your friends lists you'd want to experience this game with." Pretty much the same
ta11on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 ta11on
Member since 2007 • 784 Posts

I don't know if the PS3's beta graphics were better, because I don't have a PS3. That's why I'm in the 360 forums.

shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
Sell it and pick up the PS3 version. Problem solved. I played the PS3 beta, but own the 360 version. I'm very satisfied as I prefer to play shooters w/ the 360 controller.