Elite still sold out?!?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mantr0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mantr0n
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Well, I bought my second 360 a few days after Christmas. Unfortunately the dvd drive went bad about three weeks later and now I have no xbox. I bought the Halo edition Xbox and now that it died I returned it to Best Buy decided I might as well spend the extra $50 instead to get an elite. The problem is they're sold out everywhere I've looked. I vaguely remember Microsoft saying they were being sold for a limited time but I could be wrong. My question is does anyone know if for whatever reason they've discontinued the elite or is Microsoft still trying to restock stores from the holiday season. I just want another Xbox and am trying to decide whether to play the waiting game or just go out and buy a pro system if thats my only choice now. Sorry if this question has be posted already.

bazanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 bazanger
Member since 2004 • 2838 Posts
i had the same problem. my 360 died a few weeks ago and after calling about 10 best buys i finally just dealt with microsoft. all the stores i called had neither one of the elite, the pro, the halo edition, nothing. all they had were arcades. it'll probably be a while before everything is in stock again.
wii_dude101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 wii_dude101
Member since 2007 • 318 Posts
I don't know what you meen I live in Ohio the first place I called (BestBuy) they had 4 Elites 5 pros and like 8 arcades.
msjr78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 msjr78
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts
No, I believe that the Elite is a permanent SKU. They might all be sold out since it's still fairly close to Christmas and they haven't restocked yet, but generally it isn't too hard to find them.
gazoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gazoz
Member since 2005 • 1717 Posts
Oh boy, I remember how hard I tried to find mine. good luck
Avatar image for MasterDarkJedi1
MasterDarkJedi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 MasterDarkJedi1
Member since 2005 • 856 Posts
I work at Target and I haven't seen a Pro or Elite since Christmas. I think microsoft is just recovering from the holiday season.
Thomas369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Thomas369
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

@ dude in Ohio... Please tell me what store you called that had 5!