This topic is locked from further discussion.

jchaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jchaff
Member since 2007 • 1063 Posts
Are you happ!y with the system? Was the elite your 1st xbox 360? Or did you upgrade to an Elite? Are you happy with your upgrade (if you did upgrade)
TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 TheSystemLord1
Member since 2006 • 7786 Posts
I'm happy with it, although it was my first 360. No complaints, no RROD, no freezing outside of a few random times very spaced out.
gm0n3y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gm0n3y
Member since 2004 • 323 Posts
I'll probably just exchange my 360 for a newer model premium version. Since the new Xbox 360's have HDMI outputs along with the 65nm CPU's now, I don't see any reason to get an Elite.
Avatar image for Hellfirefanatic
Hellfirefanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Hellfirefanatic
Member since 2005 • 477 Posts
Upgraded to an Elite and it is my sexy sexy black beast... *hearts*
gm0n3y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gm0n3y
Member since 2004 • 323 Posts

A major reason I'm not getting an Elite is the fact that I already have an extra original white controller along with white battery packs. I just can't mix the white and black. It would look ugly. :P

jchaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jchaff
Member since 2007 • 1063 Posts

A major reason I'm not getting an Elite is the fact that I already have an extra original white controller along with white battery packs. I just can't mix the white and black. It would look ugly. :P

gm0n3y

I know what you mean, i upgraded a few weeks ago and i LOVE my elite, but i did have to buy all new controllers :( which kinda sucked.

But the reason i upgraded was cause i had a premium system at launch and i have had the RROD 9 different times. Microsoft kept repairing them for free, but i was tired of the hassel so i went and picked up an Elite, cause i HEARD they dont have many problems, and their failure rate is much lower.

councelor12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 councelor12
Member since 2005 • 110 Posts
i must say that i'm very happy with my elite. it is my first 360, but i've had no problem other than it freezing once on one of my xbox games i was playing on it. however, i actually went out and bought a white controller for it, because i could care less about those things. i'm a big fan of mixing and matching and being random. however, that's just how i roll. i can sympathize with those of you who like to have all one color stuff.
TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TheGTAvaccine
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
Same. had RROD 2 times, so I sold my PS3 and am currently loving my Elite to death.
HoVDaHuSTLa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HoVDaHuSTLa1
Member since 2006 • 1288 Posts
My first xbox and I love it, although I am getting quite bored with it. Assasins and COD4 gotta hurry up.
Bruce_McGivern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Bruce_McGivern
Member since 2003 • 1667 Posts
I'm happy with it... I actually upgraded to it because my previous 360 crapped out... but not due to RROD.
Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
Just got my first xbox and it is an elite, just got it a week ago. Can't stop playing it. I got a second controller but no one around had black so i got blue, so really i might just get one of each colour and who cares if they match. As long as they are all wireless and work.
redmagic123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 redmagic123
Member since 2003 • 566 Posts
I upgraded to the Elite and I couldn't be happier, the extra space is nice to have and it looks a lot better. As for the mixture of accessories it wasn't too bad for me I kept my extra white controller and battery pack and it goes along with all my other controllers that don't match ie the black, the halo spartan, and the blue wireless controllers.
hooperfax006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hooperfax006
Member since 2007 • 1836 Posts
I'm happy with my Elite its the first X-box I got...