Elder scrolls online to be on the next xbox

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by jrabbit99 (2836 posts) -
Official Xbox Magazine is reporting that the elder scrolls online game will be on the next xbox console. What are your thoughts?
#2 Posted by GuitarsOfWarr (880 posts) -

"Oh god they're already talking about that" - exactly the thoughts I had on reading the topic title

#3 Posted by Gualoh (297 posts) -

holy crap ... there's going to be a new xbox??

XBOX 720?

#4 Posted by w4rgasm (1253 posts) -
I doubt elder scrolls will ever go Live... the game is made for single player
#5 Posted by lucas_kelly (5783 posts) -
I dont know whether I would like or hate it if it happened.
#6 Posted by 1nverted (1654 posts) -

I doubt elder scrolls will ever go Live... the game is made for single playerw4rgasm

Well it's true.

#7 Posted by ronnet (9637 posts) -

I doubt elder scrolls will ever go Live... the game is made for single playerw4rgasm

It has the big companies behing Bethesda have already made plans for it. I agree that in order to make an elder scroll online you would need to take out a lot fo important gameplay elements making it not an actual elder scroll game.

#8 Posted by lge777 (2507 posts) -

Most console game will need to go multplayer to keep up with the Jones it's the wave of the future and here forever so ES will go online. BUT next console thats a good 3 maybe 4years away no ES for 3-4 years ??? now thats hard to beleve they will sit on a game for 3 years.

#9 Posted by jrabbit99 (2836 posts) -

There going to make an mmo in the ES universe. It would be pretty cool though, being able to be in Morrowind and Cyrodiil in one game.

Avatar image for Louis_Routledge
#10 Posted by Louis_Routledge (5355 posts) -
Next Xbox already? Forget that. Only just got an Elite.
#11 Posted by SFrosts (74 posts) -

[QUOTE="w4rgasm"]I doubt elder scrolls will ever go Live... the game is made for single playerlge777

Most console game will need to go multplayer to keep up with the Jones it's the wave of the future and here forever so ES will go online. BUT next console thats a good 3 maybe 4years away no ES for 3-4 years ??? now thats hard to beleve they will sit on a game for 3 years.

Do you know how long it takes to make a video game such as morrowind/oblivion?

#12 Posted by Vance_009 (2005 posts) -
Not a fan of MMORPGS but if their is a Elder Scrolls online I will try it.
#13 Posted by jrabbit99 (2836 posts) -
[QUOTE="lge777"]

[QUOTE="w4rgasm"]I doubt elder scrolls will ever go Live... the game is made for single playerSFrosts

Do you know how long it takes to make a video game such as morrowind/oblivion?

To make Oblivion it took them 4 years to rellease Oblivion after Morrowind and a MMO takes longer to make. I'm still playing Oblivion on PC (I got it a month ago)