easy games for gamerscore

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by luckyluke21 (542 posts) -

any one know any games that are easy for gamer score here are mine

fusion frenzy 2

tmnt

csi

fight night round 3

#2 Posted by Knubbz360 (470 posts) -
NFS: Most Wanted, King Kong...there's plenty but I don't know them all off the top of my head as I don't care about my score that much. :lol:
#3 Posted by bxgt (3035 posts) -
NFS: Most Wanted, King Kong...there's plenty but I don't know them all off the top of my head as I don't care about my score that much. :lol:Knubbz360
i warn you though those game are anoying to beat , but they are strill fun.
#4 Posted by blue_tape (2868 posts) -
Took me 17 hours to get the full 1000 for Amped 3. Go play that.
#5 Posted by 49ersfan08 (93 posts) -
dude......................... everyone knows that any ea sports 06 game will give you achievemnts so easy you'll wish they didn't have em'... Also 2k's 06 basketball games only have 5 achievements a piece. Easy 1000 guaranteed
#6 Posted by Kennyofhearts (2297 posts) -
Why would you waste money on a game just to raise a numer? I play my games for fun, anyway that new CSI game gives you 200gp a case.
#7 Posted by ronnet (9637 posts) -
Oblivion has achievements that are all related to the mian quest and the factions that in a way are mainquests aswell. They are easy to get and if you like playing the game you wont mind putting in the 50 hours that are atleast needed to get them. I know they arent realy 'easy' achievements but none of them require skill so in a way they are easy. Buying Oblivion is a 100% garantee that you'll get them all.
#8 Posted by EXxile (1096 posts) -
King Kong. King Kong even has invincibility and unlimited ammo cheats that will still give you the achievement even with the codes active. The thing that sucks? I found that out after I went through the entire game.
#9 Posted by Dub_c6969 (6014 posts) -
this new CSI game i think it has like 5 achievement points worth 200 points each.
#10 Posted by RaptorVenom (561 posts) -

Why would you waste money on a game just to raise a numer? I play my games for fun, anyway that new CSI game gives you 200gp a case.Kennyofhearts

Yeah, what he said.

#11 Posted by jameeler91 (1312 posts) -

Oblivion has achievements that are all related to the mian quest and the factions that in a way are mainquests aswell. They are easy to get and if you like playing the game you wont mind putting in the 50 hours that are atleast needed to get them. I know they arent realy 'easy' achievements but none of them require skill so in a way they are easy. Buying Oblivion is a 100% garantee that you'll get them all.ronnet

yea it took me a while to do the mages guild but it payed off for the 7-10 hours i spent on that one guild
its a good game and if u get into it the achievemtns are easy
but a game i really think has easy achievemtns is halo3
i mean the story u just do it with a few friends on legendary
thats 500 points
then just get all the skulls another 100
online ones arent that hard
i already have 795 in it

#12 Posted by Baron_14 (1771 posts) -
Oblivion.
#13 Posted by under_achiever (36 posts) -
Bioshock, with my first run through, saving all the little sisters, I got 750 GP. If you go more indepth you can get 900GP in one run. Plus its enjoyable.
#14 Posted by sabru8 (4144 posts) -

NFS: Most Wanted, King Kong...there's plenty but I don't know them all off the top of my head as I don't care about my score that much. :lol:Knubbz360

I love when people say that they don't care about what their gamerscore is.....they are such liars. :lol:

#15 Posted by the05birdman (615 posts) -

Enchanted Arms is an easy one to get acheivements. All you have to do is beat the game and you get them all.

#16 Posted by blue_tape (2868 posts) -
Bioshock, with my first run through, saving all the little sisters, I got 750 GP. If you go more indepth you can get 900GP in one run. Plus its enjoyable.under_achiever
Actually, I can easily picture someone getting the full 1,000 from BioShock with the right guides on just one playthrough. There are no conflicting achievements for the game that require a second play-through.
#17 Posted by under_achiever (36 posts) -

[QUOTE="under_achiever"]Bioshock, with my first run through, saving all the little sisters, I got 750 GP. If you go more indepth you can get 900GP in one run. Plus its enjoyable.blue_tape
Actually, I can easily picture someone getting the full 1,000 from BioShock with the right guides on just one playthrough. There are no conflicting achievements for the game that require a second play-through.

That is true, but in order to get all the tonics, you have to save all the little sisters, and collecting all of the voice logs can be quite the task. It is possible, but with a simple, quick, play through you can get the majority of the points.

#18 Posted by cheezisgoooood (6130 posts) -
I hope some day people will realize the points mean nothing if they're easy.
#19 Posted by S75Kronikzz (25 posts) -

I found that Avatar: Legend of Aang was the quickest gamerscore ever!!! it took around 5 Mons to achievement 1000G :D

#20 Posted by Quinzark (346 posts) -

[QUOTE="Knubbz360"]NFS: Most Wanted, King Kong...there's plenty but I don't know them all off the top of my head as I don't care about my score that much. :lol:sabru8

I love when people say that they don't care about what their gamerscore is.....they are such liars. :lol:

I Like getting gamer points. but i only want them from games i want to play. For eg. My housemate has a lot of games i'd not play like Civ Revolution ( i hav Civ 4 for pc & i don't like the cartoony consol version ) but the achivements are realy easy to get in it. I don't see the point.

When i compare game scores with people i tend to Ignore games like 'TMNT' & 'At the Movies' becase they mean nothing to me ^_^

by all means tho, if you Do enjoy these games then more power to you.

#21 Posted by sforscott (25 posts) -
Well if you have no life like myself, you can spend 4 and a half hours on UNO. I think the max GS you can get is 200 but atleast it's something
#22 Posted by UT_Wrestler (16426 posts) -
Oblivion is pretty easy, all you have to do is complete all the side quests for each guild and beat the main game. It's time-consuming, but still easy.
#23 Posted by seanrylo (25 posts) -
tenchu z is very easy all u need to do is complete all 50 missions and get 1000 stealth kills and u get the 1000 gamerscore
#24 Posted by V4LENT1NE (12901 posts) -
CSI and King Kong, according to my best mate, although I tried to play CSI and wanted to hurt my own face.
#25 Posted by LostSoul781 (1630 posts) -

CSI

#26 Posted by McSquigee (82 posts) -
I love it when the same people who say they don't care have their gamercard is their sig... About easy games for gamerscore: anything that's a children's game, or child oriented, or a game based off a movie. (there are ofc exceptions, but this is usually a true rule)
Avatar image for heysharpshooter
#27 Posted by heysharpshooter (6348 posts) -

New Prince of Persia and Oblivion.

#28 Posted by srdjan311 (1247 posts) -

i think the force unleashed is pretty easy to get acheivements.

Avatar image for Enraged_Bannana
#29 Posted by Enraged_Bannana (671 posts) -

it depends on what kind of a gamer you are, for me fallout 3 was pretty easy gamerscore, other easy ones are avatar, most wanted, king kong, NBA 2k6, and Fight Night Round 3

#30 Posted by orb_03_2006 (8494 posts) -
Bully, Avatar, King Kong, Simpsons game, Fight Night Round 3, and Resident Evil 5.
#31 Posted by Darkflame195 (108 posts) -

8 seconds of gameplay and you pretty much got yourself a 1000/1000.

#32 Posted by 93soccer (4602 posts) -

The Dash Of Destruction arcade game that's free and you can probably get the whole 200G in like 15mins

#33 Posted by rns1016 (322 posts) -
Madden 06 Madden 08 NBA Live 06 NHL 2K6 Nba 2k6 MLB 2k6 College Hoops 2K6 Bully Scholarship Edition Batman Arkham Asylem, was an easy 645 points by just beating the game once Assassin's Creed was an easy 730 by beating the game once