Ea games without LAN support?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gundamwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gundamwing
Member since 2003 • 1867 Posts
I have really been frustrated with ea games only having support through their servers. I bought C&C 3 "Kane's Wrath" and the online server has been down ever since it came out, and with their exclusion of lan game play it is impossible to do a lan. I'm just really confused why EA would leave out lan game play, then shut down the server 2 years later rendering multiplayer useless! I'm not sure about you but I think i'm done with EA's low quality games and service.
Avatar image for Enraged_Bannana
Enraged_Bannana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Enraged_Bannana
Member since 2008 • 671 Posts

I have really been frustrated with ea games only having support through their servers. I bought C&C 3 "Kane's Wrath" and the online server has been down ever since it came out, and with their exclusion of lan game play it is impossible to do a lan. I'm just really confused why EA would leave out lan game play, then shut down the server 2 years later rendering multiplayer useless! I'm not sure about you but I think i'm done with EA's low quality games and service. gundamwing

how do you play on lan?

gundamwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gundamwing
Usually we just do a game through xbox live because there is NO lan feature. But in essence it is a lan because were all in the same room.
gundamwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gundamwing
bump
ish58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ish58
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
im in the same boat, games dont have multiplayer features anymore, EA along with every other gaming company assumes that all gamers are alone and have no friends to play with, its not hard to through a versus or multilayer campaign into a game. I loved the good old days when you can be with 4 friends and play a shooter with bots. now even 007 isnt multiplayer, its absolute ****