This topic is locked from further discussion.

SMDan20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SMDan20
Member since 2010 • 56 Posts
My mom saw that I was using a certain table to hold my xbox. As I was playing, she picked my 360 slim up and it made a horrible grinding sound. I reset my system, and it won't let me play any games at all... And the disk that was in the system at the time is all chewed up. Now she says it's my fault.. Because I spent 5 min trying to get to a save point. Am I screwed? ... Why did god give women pre menstrual symptoms??????
SMDan20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SMDan20
And all of this happened because a freaken table.
orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#3 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
If you want any actually responses, make your topic title less ridiculous. But no, I haven't an idea what that could mean. Look at the error problem sticky.
Xeros606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Xeros606
Member since 2007 • 11126 Posts
You could have said something as she went to go pick it up.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

Talking about your own mums period is disturbing.

junaid15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 junaid15
Member since 2005 • 1163 Posts
Talking about your mom like that, you deserve it.
Rhino53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Rhino53
Member since 2008 • 2552 Posts

Talking about your own mums period is disturbing.

Ilovegames1992

lol, yeah. *backs out of awkward thread*

painguy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 painguy1
Member since 2007 • 8686 Posts

....dont talk about ur mom like that & maybe ull get some answers.

CammiTac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CammiTac
Member since 2011 • 1179 Posts

Well, maybe next time you will listen to your mom. Though with the lack of respect you show for her by making this thread, probably not.

SMDan20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SMDan20
Well she has been screaming in my face for an hour about a damn coffee table! You think I'm gunna say " it's all right it's just a table" to her?! I already tried. Now she's mad because my xbox is screwed up. I respect her, and I tried reasoning. If you lived with 4 women and no brothers, you'd understand that at this time of month, they are pissed off for no reason all the time. There's no reasoning with her. And I named the topic "dumb mom" because I told her if you pick up the xbox while it's on it's gunna break. And she didn't listen! Ugh close the topic. No one is gonna help me, because no one has to deal with 4 chicks' problems and gossip 24/7! It's rather disgusting what they tell me.
Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Drakebunny
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts

Well she has been screaming in my face for an hour about a damn coffee table! You think I'm gunna say " it's all right it's just a table" to her?! I already tried. Now she's mad because my xbox is screwed up. I respect her, and I tried reasoning. If you lived with 4 women and no brothers, you'd understand that at this time of month, they are pissed off for no reason all the time. There's no reasoning with her. And I named the topic "dumb mom" because I told her if you pick up the xbox while it's on it's gunna break. And she didn't listen! Ugh close the topic. No one is gonna help me, because no one has to deal with 4 chicks' problems and gossip 24/7! It's rather disgusting what they tell me.SMDan20

You make it seem bad living with 3 sister plus your mom. I have two sisters, and I have no problem. I get the impression that you annoy them.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="SMDan20"]Well she has been screaming in my face for an hour about a damn coffee table! You think I'm gunna say " it's all right it's just a table" to her?! I already tried. Now she's mad because my xbox is screwed up. I respect her, and I tried reasoning. If you lived with 4 women and no brothers, you'd understand that at this time of month, they are pissed off for no reason all the time. There's no reasoning with her. And I named the topic "dumb mom" because I told her if you pick up the xbox while it's on it's gunna break. And she didn't listen! Ugh close the topic. No one is gonna help me, because no one has to deal with 4 chicks' problems and gossip 24/7! It's rather disgusting what they tell me.Drakebunny

You make it seem bad living with 3 sister plus your mom. I have two sisters, and I have no problem. I get the impression that you annoy them.

In fairness. I have a sister and a mum but no dad. So it does kind of suck sometimes.

Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Drakebunny

[QUOTE="Drakebunny"]

[QUOTE="SMDan20"]Well she has been screaming in my face for an hour about a damn coffee table! You think I'm gunna say " it's all right it's just a table" to her?! I already tried. Now she's mad because my xbox is screwed up. I respect her, and I tried reasoning. If you lived with 4 women and no brothers, you'd understand that at this time of month, they are pissed off for no reason all the time. There's no reasoning with her. And I named the topic "dumb mom" because I told her if you pick up the xbox while it's on it's gunna break. And she didn't listen! Ugh close the topic. No one is gonna help me, because no one has to deal with 4 chicks' problems and gossip 24/7! It's rather disgusting what they tell me.Ilovegames1992

In fairness. I have a sister and a mum but no dad. So it does kind of suck sometimes.

But I'm sure they don't "annoy" you without provication.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="Drakebunny"]

Drakebunny

My sister, yes. She's one of the worst of the people i know. My mum, no. Not enough to call her dumb because i didnt move my 360 from a table like i was asked.

Rhino53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Rhino53
Member since 2008 • 2552 Posts

I return to say parents just don't understand:P

Agent-Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Agent-Zero
Member since 2009 • 6198 Posts
Well maybe you need to listen to your mom if she's screaming in your face for an hour. C'mon bro. How old are you? 12?
RAGEofSTUNTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 RAGEofSTUNTS
Member since 2010 • 733 Posts
maybe you should of told her "if you pick it up its gonna break" or maybe you should of put it on the floor on the table you could of knocked into the table which could knock the xbox on its side or worse on the ground. atleast xbox is flat unlike ps3s which the round side can bust open easily.
ct1257860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#19 ct1257860
Member since 2006 • 4441 Posts

Sorry bro i have no idea..did you have the 360 laying flat on the table? And when she picked it she kinda pulled it against the table and it made that noise? Or did she just pick it up and the xbox internally made the noise?

And jeez would everyone stop pretending like your all perfect and have perfect relationships with your mom and family. This isnt leave it to beaver! Infact this a game forum so either help or dont post at all..

Patrickbrown56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#20 Patrickbrown56
Member since 2010 • 892 Posts

Normally moving the 360 while it's on and there's a disc in it, causes the disc to be unreadable into the future. The noise you heard should have been the disc scratching horribly. I know from experience. It happened to one of my games and my only option was to replace that game (bought a used copy). As far as the system itself, the disc could have moved enough to seriously damage one of the internal components in the machine. I doubt it, but it definitely would be possible. If that happened, you better just hope you're still under warranty and that Microsoft will fix it.

Good luck mate.

ct1257860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ct1257860

If you need to get a new game you can get it free or like 6 dollars. Just go rent the game for 6 bucks and switch them thats what i did.

Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Drakebunny

[QUOTE="Drakebunny"]

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Ilovegames1992

My sister, yes. She's one of the worst of the people i know. My mum, no. Not enough to call her dumb because i didnt move my 360 from a table like i was asked.

Don't wanna bump or anything here, but if you don't mind me asking, how old is your sister? That kinda seems immature.

ROFLCOPTER603

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ROFLCOPTER603
Member since 2010 • 2140 Posts

And jeez would everyone stop pretending like your all perfect and have perfect relationships with your mom and family. This isnt leave it to beaver! Infact this a game forum so either help or dont post at all..

ct1257860

I wanted to say this, but you beat me to it.

CammiTac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 CammiTac
Member since 2011 • 1179 Posts

ct1257860

Right, but after I argue with my mom I don't make a forum thread titled "dumb mom" in which I discuss her menustrual cycle and take absolutely no responsibility for my actions. He kind of had it coming.

If you need to get a new game you can get it free or like 6 dollars. Just go rent the game for 6 bucks and switch them thats what i did.

ct1257860

*shakes head*

I am dissapoint.

SMDan20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SMDan20
Everyone has an arguement with thier mom sometimes, and I was an idiot to post here. Sometimes I do stuff when I'm mad and regret it later. My xbox is fine. She got me cleaner for the disk. Even though it is a pain living with 3 teenager girls, I shouldn't post it on a gaming site or any other site. I posted this topic in the heat of the momment. This was a minor argument, and not a big deal at all. Who doesn't argue with their mom sometimes? I shouldve got it off the table when she told me. That's it.
SMDan20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SMDan20
Sorry for being so immature. I'm almost 15.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="Drakebunny"]

Drakebunny

Don't wanna bump or anything here, but if you don't mind me asking, how old is your sister? That kinda seems immature.

No i'm not childish or anything. She's a year younger than me. So you know, she's the spoilt one. But i dont really do anything to her she just annoys me and i think she is a bad person.

x2926014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28 x2926014
Member since 2006 • 1372 Posts
If you want any actually responses, make your topic title less ridiculous. But no, I haven't an idea what that could mean. Look at the error problem sticky.orb_03_2006
This and you will get modded too so... Next time just dont be so offensive etc
Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#29 Xbox360Gamer15
Member since 2009 • 3937 Posts
My mom saw that I was using a certain table to hold my xbox. As I was playing, she picked my 360 slim up and it made a horrible grinding sound. I reset my system, and it won't let me play any games at all... And the disk that was in the system at the time is all chewed up. Now she says it's my fault.. Because I spent 5 min trying to get to a save point. Am I screwed? ... Why did god give women pre menstrual symptoms??????SMDan20
your mom is stupid..talk to your dad...maybe he is smarter and will make your mom pay for you to get a new system
Hakud0ushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#30 Hakud0ushi
Member since 2005 • 7613 Posts
Talking about your mom like that, you deserve it.junaid15
No. She did a dumb thing indeed, and its nothing wrong about saying that.
ct1257860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ct1257860
Sorry for being so immature. I'm almost 15.SMDan20
I say your more immature then half the people on here..
Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Drakebunny

[QUOTE="Drakebunny"]

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Ilovegames1992

No i'm not childish or anything. She's a year younger than me. So you know, she's the spoilt one. But i dont really do anything to her she just annoys me and i think she is a bad person.

Sorry for the implaction that you're childish, I was talking about your sister.

Stevo7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Stevo7991
Member since 2010 • 1319 Posts

My mom saw that I was using a certain table to hold my xbox. As I was playing, she picked my 360 slim up and it made a horrible grinding sound. I reset my system, and it won't let me play any games at all... And the disk that was in the system at the time is all chewed up. Now she says it's my fault.. Because I spent 5 min trying to get to a save point. Am I screwed? ... Why did god give women pre menstrual symptoms??????SMDan20
That right there is just ridiculous, you can't just say someone is dumb because due to the fact that she didn't know what she did was wrong, she maybe moved it for some of her own reasons but didn't know that it can scratch the disc. At least say something to her, and at the end you never say anything like that. Ever.

Stevo7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Stevo7991
Sorry for being so immature. I'm almost 15.SMDan20
Yeah, but still you shouldn't make a topic in a disturbing manner...
[QUOTE="SMDan20"]My mom saw that I was using a certain table to hold my xbox. As I was playing, she picked my 360 slim up and it made a horrible grinding sound. I reset my system, and it won't let me play any games at all... And the disk that was in the system at the time is all chewed up. Now she says it's my fault.. Because I spent 5 min trying to get to a save point. Am I screwed? ... Why did god give women pre menstrual symptoms??????Xbox360Gamer15
your mom is stupid..talk to your dad...maybe he is smarter and will make your mom pay for you to get a new system

you just dont get it....
SMDan20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SMDan20
Did anyone get my last post?! Everything is solved! Just Read my last post and then close the topic!Sheesh
Stevo7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Stevo7991
Did anyone get my last post?! Everything is solved! Just Read my last post and then close the topic!SheeshSMDan20
Dude calm down, topic is gonna get locked anyway due to how you started this up in a bad manner..
SMDan20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SMDan20
How'd this topic get so popular anyways?! I disrespected my mom and was being immature. Did you catch that? I don't want this topic up anymore. I know I made mistakes! You guys don't need to prove it to me! I thought someone was gunna close this topic after my last post. I don't need any help or negativity. It's no big deal. You guys act like you never argue with your mom once in a while. I get it I was being an idiot. Now close the darn topic!