Dragon Age help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Thomasdeleo
Member since 2006 • 1984 Posts

I have two questions, the first being- is there a way to give commands to your other party members while in the pause mode(left trigger)? For instance, can I send one member to attack one enemy and the other someone else?

My second question is for the people who got the preorder bonus stuff. I'm using a human warrior and none of the bonus stuff I got shows up in my inventory except the blood armor(which I can't even equip). The reason I think is because of the class I have can't use the items, I want to know if I will be able to equip other party members with theses items if they are the right class? Example- I am suppose to have a staff, so if I have a mage in my party can he or she use it?

I also would like to know if the stone golem dlc will be automatically intergrated into the main story or if you have to seek it out?

Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Thomasdeleo

Hopefully someone will give me some good info by the time I get home from work;)

T_0_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 T_0_D
Member since 2007 • 1128 Posts

1st question: Yes, pause the game and use the bumpers to cycle through your characters. You can control them and give them all actions as needed.

2nd question: I don't know as I have only created a warrior so far. Maybe you find the ring later on or something, I have not made it that far yet.

Hope this helps.

Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Thomasdeleo

1st question: Yes, pause the game and use the bumpers to cycle through your characters. You can control them and give them all actions as needed.

2nd question: I don't know as I have only created a warrior so far. Maybe you find the ring later on or something, I have not made it that far yet.

Hope this helps.

T_0_D
Thanks for the reply. I think you do get the other bonus weapons at a camp later on. I just left Morrigans house so im not that far either.
TaxAndDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TaxAndDeath
Member since 2009 • 456 Posts

I started a human warrior and right away got all my items from preordering and from journeys. Did you unlock the items AND download them?

Hailfire704

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Hailfire704
Member since 2009 • 729 Posts

I had the pre-ordered dlc as soon as I entered the codes and loaded up the game.

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Snipes_2
Member since 2009 • 17126 Posts

Have you tried going into Downloadable Content and downloading them? I have a dwarf warrior, I have all the Items except for the Helmet. I think I may need to download it.

Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Thomasdeleo

Yes, I downloaded everything but I read in the codex how I will get the items at some camp later in the game.

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Snipes_2
Member since 2009 • 17126 Posts

Yes, I downloaded everything but I read in the codex how I will get the items at some camp later in the game.

Thomasdeleo

Yeah, I just read that same thing earlier today. :D