Downloads finish at 75%

This topic is locked from further discussion.

burback2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 burback2
Member since 2003 • 289 Posts

I was always thinking my downloads take forever but I've noticed this once before and again last night. I checked my GRID Download and it said 74%. 2 minutes later it was done. No big deal but does this happen to anyone else? And why?

RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 RiKanKiDD
Member since 2007 • 1059 Posts

I was always thinking my downloads take forever but I've noticed this once before and again last night. I checked my GRID Download and it said 74%. 2 minutes later it was done. No big deal but does this happen to anyone else? And why?

burback2
No idea but i guess your lucky?
Zebracal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Zebracal
Member since 2013 • 56 Posts

Two things can be speculated for that. 

1. Your backround downloading feature was enabled. It happens sometimes while you are playing or using multiemedia, your download bar usually stops at 75% and it would still continue the download. 

2. Your download became corrupt. It happened to me before and it was a pain to reformat the hardrive.

dvzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dvzy
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Same thing happened to me recently. I was downloading Dead Space over night and when I checked it in the morning it was at 77%, 5 minutes later, done. I have really slow internet so downloading a game usually takes a couple nights for me. So far the game works, but kinda weird. I hope it isn't corrupted =[
Zebracal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Zebracal
Member since 2013 • 56 Posts

Days? Like how many days are we talking about here? I also have slow internet and my download time usually finishes in mere hours. If I need to rest I will just en able the background download so even if your console is turned off it will still continue to download it.

dvzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dvzy
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Days? Like how many days are we talking about here? I also have slow internet and my download time usually finishes in mere hours. If I need to rest I will just en able the background download so even if your console is turned off it will still continue to download it.

Zebracal
I only download in late evenings with the background download since my family likes to use Netflix and watch videos online throughout the day I can't really download much until then. Usually takes about 2 nights, yes my internet is that slow.