Doom or Duke Nukem 3D?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts

I have played these games WAY too much (ever since they both came out on the PS1), but I haven't played either for years. Not just yet, as I recently got BF: BC2, but I am thinking of next week of downloading one of these... I have around 2000 points so I could get both, but I don't want to do that just yet. I can't decide which I would like to buy so I leave it up to the majority vote of GameSpot to decide...

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Or you could use the thread whewre this is supposed to go

No reason someone with almost ten grand of posts doesn't know to look at the top of the forums

bigredrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 bigredrew
Member since 2004 • 104 Posts

The only one I've played on Xbox Live would be Duke Nukem 3D. However, I still prefer playing both Duke Nukem 3D and the Doom Series on the PC. That being said, I would guess that Duke is the better choice. "Due to the how well the controls work with the game. :)

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Or you could use the thread whewre this is supposed to go

No reason someone with almost ten grand of posts doesn't know to look at the top of the forums

Oops... as mad as it really does sound, stickies may as well be non-existant to me... my brain has this wasy to completely ignore them 99% of the time... honestly! and thanks guys :). I am thinking about Doom at the minute.