Don't you hate when...BFBC2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jad206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jad206
Member since 2009 • 1821 Posts

Don't you just hate when your disarming a crate and you almost have it done, and you pick up the kit on the crate and it stop's disarming?

gohuggaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gohuggaby
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
YES
gohuggaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gohuggaby
What also got me mad was enemy spawning outta nowhere,I restarted the checkpoint to see if it may have been just a minor defect.It happened only in one general are during the 3rd mission but still...now I have to play the rest of the game hoping it doesn't happen again. D:
jad206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jad206

YESgohuggaby
I had a garbage team earlier today, we got to the last base and the armed the last crate, it was literally done, but i moved over a kit on accident and lost it. Pisses me off, I didn't press "B" l was holding it. I think "Y" should be to switch kits, I mean it switches guns.

Mr_Dunce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mr_Dunce
Member since 2006 • 280 Posts

[QUOTE="gohuggaby"]YESjad206

I had a garbage team earlier today, we got to the last base and the armed the last crate, it was literally done, but i moved over a kit on accident and lost it. Pisses me off, I didn't press "B" l was holding it. I think "Y" should be to switch kits, I mean it switches guns.

that would be thesolution to this problem, Which has screwd me over quite a few times latlely.

I guess we just have to hope someone at EA/DICE sees ur idea andfixes it.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#6 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Yep, hate it, that's why I have to be far from the kit and disarm it from a different spot.

minx1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 minx1988
Member since 2007 • 187 Posts

i just hate it when i get connection lost to server for no apparant reason.

Supersayian007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Supersayian007
Member since 2009 • 721 Posts

I hate when your trying to use the UAV and there are like 4 dead kits blocking to use it ahhhhh

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

I never really picked up on that, but I noticed sometimes after I left a m-comm station that I had a different gun. Always wondered how the heck it happened but now I finally realize, "hello McFly" moment.

TaxAndDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TaxAndDeath
Member since 2009 • 456 Posts

What Dice says

jad206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jad206
^ That's something that they should tell you, but I will def. use this. Since were here though, don't you hate when the other team blows up their own Crates? Should def. get kicked for that.
Anjunaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Anjunaddict
Member since 2010 • 4178 Posts
Hasn't really annoyed me much. What is annoying me is that ive started played online later than most people, so im getting put against people who are ranked 20+ and they always seem to have the advantage with their magnum ammo and better guns.
phynixblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 phynixblack
Member since 2007 • 1113 Posts

Things to hate:

- Sniper players. Not Recon, mind you, just Snipers. You know the type. Interested only in kills, only ever drops their Mortar on like one guy way off out of the fight. Rarely uses C4 for anything but tank kills and NEVER EVER seems to throw Radar pokeballs out.

- Campers. Nuff said. Anyone camping in this game is really, really stupid. That goes for snipers too. No reason to sit in one place.

- Combat Medic/Lone Wolf Assault. I mean, really, it isn't like they put Med-kits and Ammo-packs in for you to EVER think of helping teammate right?

- LOLrevives. You know what that means. Get sniped.Teammate revived you! Get sniped. Teammate revived you! Get sniped. Rinse Repeat. I had one situation were a medic was reviving this one guy and he kept getting killed. I took a look at the sniper and it turns out her wasn't even twenty yards away from the medic who couldn't bother to clear the trees were bullets were coming from.

- The speed Helicopters manuever compared to the speed the Tracer dart moves. It isn't terrible that it is so hard to dart them, but man it makes Helicopters overpowered the majority of the time. I mean even terrible pilots rarely get hit with darts. That projectile could have used a speed upgrade unlock.

Things to love:

-Just about anything I didn't mention above.

-Getting six, not one, not two, but SIX knives all in a row in one room full of enemy recons because NONE of them were paing attention as they tried to snipe my teammate at spawn at the start of a Rush match on Port Valdez.

phynixblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 phynixblack
Member since 2007 • 1113 Posts

I hate when your trying to use the UAV and there are like 4 dead kits blocking to use it ahhhhh

Supersayian007
I hate it more when I glance towards UAV and see an entire squad huddle near it trying to get it when it spawns first. Normally I blow up the station, making them wait an additional 30 second spawn timer for it to appear. They usually, though angrily, move on to actually play. I've also made NO shortage of teammate ragequit like this, which is also good as I hate people who stack up on UAV spawn that way.
jad206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jad206

One thing I would like to point out about them "not fixing it" because all you have to do is hold before you get there, I like to move when I am arming/disarming, Why make myself an easy kill? Holding B before I get there won't do anything if I move around the crate.

RobboElRobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 RobboElRobbo
Member since 2009 • 13668 Posts

What Dice says

TaxAndDeath

Cool, good to know.

Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3732 Posts
Also if you are diffusing and then you check the scoreboard it won't diffuse. I learned that the hard way.
jad206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jad206
[QUOTE="TaxAndDeath"]

What Dice says

RobboElRobbo

Cool, good to know.

Am I the only one who moves when I disarm?
RizziSmoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 RizziSmoov

[QUOTE="RobboElRobbo"][QUOTE="TaxAndDeath"]

What Dice says

jad206

Cool, good to know.

i kill people while i disarm

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

I read a thread in SW about a way with dealing with sniper-campers on your team, playing as the Sniper Police cl@ss.

Equip a tracer as your secondary weapon and plant the beacons on the heads of your teammates who are sniper-camping. The snipers from the other team will have a jolly good time lining up the big red lights and pulling the trigger. Eventually your teammates will get fed up and will join the fight!

jad206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jad206

[QUOTE="jad206"][QUOTE="RobboElRobbo"]

Cool, good to know.

RizziSmoov

i kill people while i disarm

You kill that sniper that's out of range/view.
Anjunaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Anjunaddict
Member since 2010 • 4178 Posts
They need to fix the mortars in this game. Plenty of times my mortar has charged back up, yet when i bash L it won't zoom in at all. Then other times, i will be zoomed in but no matter where i look, it won't fire at all. Then sometimes it just randomly zooms in and out without me pressing anything. Seriously screwed up. I hope Dice are working on a big fat patch.
sixgears2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#23 sixgears2
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts
Yeah, the disarm/kit swap problem is super irritating. However, on the subject of being forced to use another kit, I ABSOLUTELY HATE the fact that when I'm playing the medic and I die someone will pick up my kit and revive me, leaving me stuck with their kit. Sometimes this works out ok, but it's pretty awful when all of a sudden you're back to life in the middle of a firefight with an M95 that you didn't want while some D-bag sniper runs off with your machine gun. Can't I just come back with my kit??? PLEASE???
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

Yeah, the disarm/kit swap problem is super irritating. However, on the subject of being forced to use another kit, I ABSOLUTELY HATE the fact that when I'm playing the medic and I die someone will pick up my kit and revive me, leaving me stuck with their kit. Sometimes this works out ok, but it's pretty awful when all of a sudden you're back to life in the middle of a firefight with an M95 that you didn't want while some D-bag sniper runs off with your machine gun. Can't I just come back with my kit??? PLEASE???sixgears2
:lol: yeh i hate it when that happens to. i only hate it when its a sniper riffle tho, i dont mind the recon class with a G3, shotgun (around crates) or the tommy. but if i res the healer i make sure i take his role (one of my alt. roles any way)

Trinexxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Trinexxx
Member since 2008 • 883 Posts
The thing I hate most is getting killed within a half second after spawning. I can't tell you how many times I spawn in, what seems like a totally peaceful location, only to get shot in the back or blown up by the UAV. It happens almost every game and there's pretty much nothing you can do about it!
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

The thing I hate most is getting killed within a half second after spawning. I can't tell you how many times I spawn in, what seems like a totally peaceful location, only to get shot in the back or blown up by the UAV. It happens almost every game and there's pretty much nothing you can do about it! Trinexxx
i think you/any one who spawns into combat should be held to the same damage standard. its so annoying how they take so many bullets just because they spawned on there team mates-right after they die or get resed in some cases. i once stabbed a guy with a shot gun that just spawned :lol: bad idea :P