Does The 360 Have A Skype App?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by redskins2156 (2553 posts) -

Im going to be a new 360 owner next week. I just wanted to know if the 360 has a skype app?If it does, can I use kinect to video chat?

#3 Posted by punkpunker (3383 posts) -

from what i've looked on the internet yes, but i think you will need pay for xbox live gold account before you can use it.

#4 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11763 posts) -
There is no Skype app for the 360.
#5 Posted by gamertylers (1972 posts) -
There is no Skype app for the 360.Kaze_no_Mirai
This is correct. There is currently no Skype app. I would, however, hope that the next Xbox uses some form of Skype so you can have a party chat with people on both Xbox and computer.
#6 Posted by Warablo13 (1289 posts) -
I swear, the 360 had like a Skype app once.. Though I am not sure anymore.. I am pretty sure the new Xbox will have a app or straight up use a form of Skype for their chat system..
#7 Posted by santiodarc (25 posts) -
I'd rather have the wii u version just because of the extra features.
#8 Posted by ALG_82 (26 posts) -

I'd rather have the wii u version just because of the extra features.   santiodarc

The only problem with the wii poo is that it sucks balls. And not to get off topic, negative on the skype app although if there was one, I'm sure you would have to pay for gold to use it just like everything else on the 360

Avatar image for CaptainGamespot
#9 Posted by CaptainGamespot (616 posts) -

from what i've looked on the internet yes, but i think you will need pay for xbox live gold account before you can use it.

punkpunker

wthell are u talkin about? please don't answer if you have no clue.

tc, the answer is NO. there is no skype app on 360.