does gamestop accept this kind of 360 trade in?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

redmetalninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 redmetalninja
Member since 2008 • 300 Posts

Im gonna trade in my 360 it worrks fine and it turns on but it has trouble reading some of my games. Thats the only problem with it. Will gamestop accept the trade in or will they deny me? Im gonna use the $$$ to buy another 360.

and dont the gamestop emplyees fix the xbox360 themselves whensomeone sends it in anyway?

Falco_648

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Falco_648
Member since 2007 • 1181 Posts
Yes they do fix it. I have a gamestop refurbished 360. Last time I checked, they do accept broken consoles, but they have a less trade in value.
djrobst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 djrobst
Member since 2007 • 2404 Posts
nice move ur selling a console thats broke and not going to tell them its broke. feel sorry for who buys it after u. shud at least tell them its faulty some of the time instead of just hoping it plays the game they test on it and then turn it off before it comes up with a error. might sound a good trick, but think of the person who gets it after u and has the slog of taking back etc
Falco_648

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Falco_648
Member since 2007 • 1181 Posts
nice move ur selling a console thats broke and not going to tell them its broke. feel sorry for who buys it after u. shud at least tell them its faulty some of the time instead of just hoping it plays the game they test on it and then turn it off before it comes up with a error. might sound a good trick, but think of the person who gets it after u and has the slog of taking back etcdjrobst
Sometime they test it out, and if you lie. :(