Does anyone play Dragon Ball any more?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Yusuke420
Member since 2012 • 2770 Posts

I have the latest game Ultimate Tenkaichi and it's hard to find opponents online. Does anyone here have the game and would be interested?

MickeyTheNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MickeyTheNinja
Member since 2007 • 3824 Posts

I have the latest game Ultimate Tenkaichi and it's hard to find opponents online. Does anyone here have the game and would be interested?

Yusuke420
I stopped playing them when it was a behind the back view and those weird open levels where you fly around. Budokai 3 had it right, it's a shame they changed it up since the graphics are so good now and I still enjoy DBZ.
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 lazyathew
Member since 2007 • 3748 Posts

I still like it. I haven't picked up Ultimate Tenkaichi yet though.

SonicX_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 SonicX_89
Member since 2008 • 573 Posts

I stopped playing them when it was a behind the back view and those weird open levels where you fly around. Budokai 3 had it right, it's a shame they changed it up since the graphics are so good now and I still enjoy DBZ. MickeyTheNinja
Pretty much this right here. To me, Budokai 3 is the best DBZ game ever released. I could never get behind Tenkaichi's style of gameplay. I was glad to see that DIMPS was tapped to develop the DBZ games again with Burst Limit, but they went back to the behind the back camera angle for the game after that immediately with Raging Blast. I would love to see the new graphics engine combined with DIMPS at the helm again. I would definitely buy that.