do you think this is a good idea?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 Xbox360Gamer15
Member since 2009 • 3937 Posts

do you think microsoft should make an xbox live update so we gamers can make videos of our games and stuff and send them to friends in pms??? i think it would be cool

colganraz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 colganraz
Member since 2008 • 319 Posts

personally no, would probably charge alot more for giving that service too, i think its to expensive as it is

HighRidin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 HighRidin
Member since 2006 • 190 Posts

Considering a few games already offer this option and I'm sure plenty more will in the future, it wouldn't be necessary for Microsoft to do this.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
it would be relatively impossible to integrate into every game; halo and CoD have already implemented the theatre mode and thats about it...
nixxl15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 nixxl15
Member since 2007 • 87 Posts

Good idea, but not so cheap for us.... Also, some of the games offer theater recording in them, and I believe most of the games in the nearly future will do the same thing.

Juuichigatsuuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Juuichigatsuuu
Member since 2010 • 63 Posts
I personally wouldn't use the service, tbh, and with games like Halo: Reach and Black Ops having their own special way of saving clips and pictures, there wouldn't be any need imo.
max-Emadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 max-Emadness
Member since 2009 • 1781 Posts

personally no, would probably charge alot more for giving that service too, i think its to expensive as it is

colganraz
ur sig is pretty cool. And to the TC it really isnt a good idea as it would as colgnraz said raise the live prices
colganraz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 colganraz
Member since 2008 • 319 Posts
[QUOTE="colganraz"]

max-Emadness
ur sig is pretty cool. And to the TC it really isnt a good idea as it would as colgnraz said raise the live prices

Thnx :P
Xbox360Gamer15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 Xbox360Gamer15
Member since 2009 • 3937 Posts

Good idea, but not so cheap for us.... Also, some of the games offer theater recording in them, and I believe most of the games in the nearly future will do the same thing.

nixxl15
im talking about sending videos in pms...i also think it would be cool if microsoft put in a youtube channel on xbl