Do developers accept ideas?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Film-Guy
Member since 2007 • 26778 Posts
Because I have a really good one. its like a mixture of tenchu and WOW. the game takes place in 2 parts of japan. modern and old. two servers basiclly. you play an assasin who lives in one of these 2 time periods. doing jobs, keeping his or her identity secret, all while doing assasinations. you can be a ninja, samurai, or just a civilian who happens to be an assasin etc. you gain money and items for doing jobs, but you also can try to unmask other assasins for money and respect. hows that sound? will developer accept it?
Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts

Honestly, I doubt devs just take "ideas" from people off the street.  That is what they get paid for you know.  And your idea is OK-ish, (no offense), but just that little bit of info doesn't really tell anyone much of anything other than you are stealing your inspiration from 2 other games. 

Chuman231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Chuman231
Member since 2006 • 1007 Posts
just study to become a game designer
nerdwacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nerdwacker
Member since 2006 • 174 Posts
i dunno but i sent in a email long time ago about there not being any cowboy games out and abunch have been out since then, all of the suck, but i like to think i influenced that
michael098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 michael098
Member since 2006 • 3441 Posts
they wont because what if they made a game out of your idea and make millions of dollars, wouldn't you wont some of that money??
Chuman231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 Chuman231
Member since 2006 • 1007 Posts
i dunno but i sent in a email long time ago about there not being any cowboy games out and abunch have been out since then, all of the suck, but i like to think i influenced thatnerdwacker
hahahahha whatever helps u sleep at night
ice702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ice702
Member since 2003 • 53 Posts
i dunno but i sent in a email long time ago about there not being any cowboy games out and abunch have been out since then, all of the suck, but i like to think i influenced thatnerdwacker
You probably didnt, i hear they hate you, lol. JK