DMC Why do they even care?!?!?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xxmystakalxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xxmystakalxx
Member since 2005 • 505 Posts

I understand that DMC was an exclusive playstation game but now it isnt.

I just dont understand why people are getting mad that xbox is getting it. Its kind of selfish not to want someone else to play a game.

gamespotcrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 gamespotcrazy
Member since 2005 • 3034 Posts

I just dont understand why people are getting mad that xbox is getting it. Its kind of selfish not to want someone else to play a game.

xxmystakalxx
Yeah, but think about this...wouldnt you be pretty mad if like some really big xbox game was going to ps3?
zombiejonny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 zombiejonny
Member since 2003 • 8277 Posts
because thats one more exclusive ps3 title going to 360, and the ps3 people feel like they wasted there money on a expensive system.
gamespotcrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gamespotcrazy
because thats one more exclusive ps3 title going to 360, and the ps3 people feel like they wasted there money on a expensive system. zombiejonny
Very well said.:D
DWxThrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DWxThrasher
Member since 2004 • 501 Posts
[QUOTE="xxmystakalxx"]

gamespotcrazy

Yeah, but think about this...wouldnt you be pretty mad if like some really big xbox game was going to ps3?

Nope, only fanboys care.

Gamers don't care what console a game is on.

W3dotCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 W3dotCOM
Member since 2005 • 1942 Posts
The main reason is that DMC has ALWAYS been on PlayStation. Everyone knows the only reason Capcom is doing this is because they want more money. They have to hedge their bets in this new generation of BIG BIG budget games. We will see more if this I am sure.
njdss4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#7 njdss4
Member since 2003 • 2721 Posts
because thats one more exclusive ps3 title going to 360, and the ps3 people feel like they wasted there money on a expensive system. zombiejonny
Yup. Every PS3 exclusive that goes to the 360 just validates my buying a 360 that much more. I love it when I'm right.
gamespotcrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gamespotcrazy
[QUOTE="gamespotcrazy"][QUOTE="xxmystakalxx"]

DWxThrasher

Nope, only fanboys care.

Gamers don't care what console a game is on.

Am not a fanboy..I own a Ps3. Am just trying to give an example...
jstarzyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 jstarzyk
Member since 2004 • 3507 Posts
[QUOTE="zombiejonny"]because thats one more exclusive ps3 title going to 360, and the ps3 people feel like they wasted there money on a expensive system. gamespotcrazy

OMG I didn't know people wasted their money on PS3's. :-P Truth be told, I'm not a fan of exclusivity because I think companies can turn out great multi-platform games if the try. I don't really care what platform a great game is for, I'll play it if I want to! If I don't want to play something, I miss it. Exclusive or not...
Avatar image for deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
deactivated-5f5404ad8217e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
Member since 2005 • 1637 Posts
Xbox 360 +1 ps3 0
Mark2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 Mark2099
Member since 2006 • 1008 Posts

Its like Halo going multiplatform. MS fanboys would instead of signing a petition would storm BUNGE, burn down the building, and hold its employees for ransom at a nearby abandoned warehouse.

xxmystakalxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 xxmystakalxx
Member since 2005 • 505 Posts
[QUOTE="xxmystakalxx"]

gamespotcrazy

I honestly wouldnt care. If gears went to ps3 as well I honestly wouldnt care. As long as I get to play it why should I care if someone else does?

Avatar image for ClandestineZero
ClandestineZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ClandestineZero
Member since 2004 • 2477 Posts
[QUOTE="xxmystakalxx"]

gamespotcrazy

Honestly?  No.  I wouldn't care.  I didn't through a fit when Oblivion was announced for PS3, I wouldn't be mad if Gears of War was announced for PS3, etc.  I would be mad if they took a game that was supposed to be only 360 and made it only PS3, like taking Mass Effect, cancelling the 360 version entirely and announcing a PS3 version.
QuantumFusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 QuantumFusion
Member since 2003 • 4748 Posts
Capcom is in favor for 360 this time around. We've been having A LOT of Capcom games. They are just jealous. And they dont even know whats about to come to their console. Yup, Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Possibly one of the better Ninja games than DMC.
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts
I never liked DMC
reubendarosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 reubendarosa
Member since 2005 • 2727 Posts
would you care if Lost Planet or Dead Rising went to the ps3? or possibly Dead Rising 2? cause most likely those'el be going to the ps3 aswell.  They are going multi-platform for all games, not just the DMC series
blue-fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#18 blue-fish
Member since 2003 • 1389 Posts
Frankly, I'm happy we get DMC4 and I'm happy they get to play Ninja Gaiden, it was my 2nd most loved Xbox game.  And so long as Ninja Gaiden2 comes to 360 then I'm a happy camper.
monco59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#19 monco59
Member since 2007 • 2473 Posts
[QUOTE="xxmystakalxx"]

gamespotcrazy

Possibly, but a petition and boycott seems a bit too much in my opinion...
FUBAR24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 FUBAR24
Member since 2005 • 12185 Posts
[QUOTE="gamespotcrazy"][QUOTE="zombiejonny"]because thats one more exclusive ps3 title going to 360, and the ps3 people feel like they wasted there money on a expensive system. jstarzyk

OMG I didn't know people wasted their money on PS3's. :-P Truth be told, I'm not a fan of exclusivity because I think companies can turn out great multi-platform games if the try. I don't really care what platform a great game is for, I'll play it if I want to! If I don't want to play something, I miss it. Exclusive or not...

exactly...frankly i could care less if games like Gears or Halo 3 were to go multiplat...as long as i still get to play them i dont carewho else gets to play them.plus i have always dreamed of cross platform multiplayer...kinda like what FFXI did